• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy ask Singaporeans to leave Singapore

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought Pinoys good at waiting tables and Pinay good at sucking dicks while tonychat is only good at getting anal-fucked by his Thai ladyboy wife :p

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkie sinkie. Why are you complaining now? Don't you know that it is your fucking ball-lessness that cause your ass to be screwed by your own PAP government.
No balls to have REAL PROTEST and throw them out, then bend down lor.. This is what is happening..

Malaysia and Thailand are much better place. I will get a FREEHOLD apartment from one of each of these places and get one wife from each country.

Sinkies, go and pay for a home which you can never own and marry the woman charter and screw yourself for life.

Sinkies are real losers, luckily I don't mingle with them at all.. Even getting near them is an insult to me for being a human being.

For those stupid sinkies who wait for 2016, just like zeddy, the Pinoy will vote back the PAP on. Then you sinkies can get a huge cactus and up your own ass.

CB Kia people here know you one big hole.. Post pic of money at this Forum taken from Wan Bao.. LOL..

BTW since you love to beg others to chat with you, you can go Little India and randomly pick a Keling to talk with and at the same time give your asshole to him.. LOL.. You really one big resident clown of this Forum..

JHolmesJr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really...in the UK the muslims tell the brits not to drink alcohol and if the brits beat up the muslims, the cops arrest them and chuck them in jail. We've got it relatively good here.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am here to insult sinkies and their stupidity.

Don't think too highly of yourself lah CB Kia.. People here know your massive stupidity especially with spellings.. Remember Scrap Goat and Google Nose..???? LOL.. Fuckin Clown.. Read my siggy..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
exactly, that is why i have no patience with stupidity..

but still if a person is stupid, there is still some hope if the person is courageous. It goes to show that he has some merit for being a human being.

but if a person is stupid and ball-less at the same time...i think there is no hope..they might as well better off dead..they are a poor representation of human beings.

i imagine if an alien race come to earth and then by some unfortunate incident , they come in contact with a sinkie. They will sure look down on the beings of the Earth.

CB Kia, but you yourself also stupid.. In fact your stupidity in this Forum is quite legendary.. No one can beat you when it comes to Scrap Goat , Google Nose and many more..

Remember you're the No 1 resident clown of this Forum..

Your main existence in this Forum is to make us laugh at your stupidity and give us daily joy fucking you up... LOL..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Thought Pinoys good at waiting tables and Pinay good at sucking dicks while tonychat is only good at getting anal-fucked by his Thai ladyboy wife :p

CB Kia Tonychat during the Little India riot said he now loves Kelings because Kelings got balls.. LOL..

I'm sure you get his hint.. Tonychat loves to suck Keling hairy balls..:eek::biggrin::eek:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucktard tonychat

You can carry on dreaming about migrating. Losers fucktard like you will be a loser fucktard no matter where you go. :kma:

Banned for altering quoted text. - sam

FUCKTARD tonychat,

will get? when huh? how old already? still no property (be it LH, FH) under you name:rolleyes:

PATHETIC CHOW SINKIE :oIo: Go start thread to beg for chats again la. LOLx

The only property CB Kia Tonychat could afford is a one man tent pitched at Changi Beach so that its convenient for him to pimp his ladyboy wife at Changi Village carpark..

And also at the same time the tent could be used to let his customers spent the night with his ladyboy wife.. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really...in the UK the muslims tell the brits not to drink alcohol and if the brits beat up the muslims, the cops arrest them and chuck them in jail. We've got it relatively good here.

If someone beat you up, don't you want the cops to act on the attackers, even though you deserved the beating for instigating your attackers?

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkapore will become a basket case, worst than India, China and Pinoy land as it takes the rots from those countries.

Lordshiva

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not surprised, these third world country people once become rich - relative to their country standard - are very arrogant and obnoxious. They are only nice when they are poor. That is why this Pinoy new citizen got the audacity to ask native Singaporeans who are not happy to leave.

Thats the message that is being preached by the PAP to these new citizens mah....help us get rid of our ungrateful old ones

...and continue to help and allow us to plunder and rape this country........

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Pinoy idiot is holding a job which a sinkee could do. Thanks to the PAP, he has a job while a sinkee doesn't.

Last edited:

xebay11

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Pinoy idiot is holding a job which a sinkee could do. Thanks to the PAP, he has a job while a sinkee doesn't.

A sinkie could do it at a higher cost. I think the real problem here is that the Govt keep asking the people to be competitive but the people have to bear the expenses of non-competitive entities, such as telco, power, fuel, tarnsport, housing, utilities etc.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A sinkie could do it at a higher cost. I think the real problem here is that the Govt keep asking the people to be competitive but the people have to bear the expenses of non-competitive entities, such as telco, power, fuel, tarnsport, housing, utilities etc.

'Competitive' is just a code word for 'we want to make bigger profits'.

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
C'mon guys, why are we recycling old news? I remember reading about this at least a couple of years ago.
For all we know, he could have gone back to Pinoyland.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CB Kia, but you yourself also stupid.. In fact your stupidity in this Forum is quite legendary.. No one can beat you when it comes to Scrap Goat , Google Nose and many more..

Remember you're the No 1 resident clown of this Forum..

Your main existence in this Forum is to make us laugh at your stupidity and give us daily joy fucking you up... LOL..

moreover, this blardy farking sorry excuse of a vegan has the temerity to beg for points, and also got rebuked when trying to bumsuck others to get pointers for emigrating down-under....should use some lube to apply to this same region of his when he gets shafted daily in this forum.
really a shameless, spineless scoundrel - stooping that low...