• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy ask Singaporeans to leave Singapore

Capano2121

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only support pinoy FL to be here, the rest can fuck off.

1797537_508419419273124_1980979015_n.jpg

Stupid MOTHERWHOREFUCKINGBASTARD has no idea that once he becomes citizen he is only as fuck as a local born & bred Singaporean!

CheeByeKiaTonyChat

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malaysia and Thailand are much better place. I will get a FREEHOLD apartment from one of each of these places and get one wife from each country.

FUCKTARD tonychat,

will get? when huh? how old already? still no property (be it LH, FH) under you name:rolleyes:

PATHETIC CHOW SINKIE :oIo: Go start thread to beg for chats again la. LOLx

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Stupid MOTHERWHOREFUCKINGBASTARD has no idea that once he becomes citizen he is only as fuck as a local born & bred Singaporean!

Worry for yourself instead. These pinoys are just here to loot sinkieland even if they become sg citizens. They can be keeping dual citizenships or get back their pinoy ones once they have looted all they can here.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Worry for yourself instead. These pinoys are just here to loot sinkieland even if they become sg citizens. They can be keeping dual citizenships or get back their pinoy ones once they have looted all they can here.

See... Sinkies dun even know their ass are being screw and think that the screwer are at fault..

Oh man.. That is a real low for sinkies.. Can they get even lower?

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Pinoy are shameless creatures. First they send in their woman as prostitutes and maids to prepare the ground. Then the men come in. They must be useless in their own country because it takes only one typhoon to render them as destitutes. On the other hand look at Japan. A-Bombs, earthquakes and tsunamis do not turn them into beggars. They have class.

he is better off selling banana fritters back in his shit hole cuntry aka bananaland :biggrin:

If Pinoys are so smart, why is their country in such a bad shape?

" You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time "

Usually they get away with it initially (normally with Caucasians) with their sweet talk (and fake papers) but are soon discovered when the crunch comes.
All those Pinoy lovers will change their opinion very soon if they were to stay in Pinoyland for a few months and find out how the country really is.

The US should just drop a few nuclear bombs into Manila and wipe out these singing-dancing, Mary Fuckqiao-idolising fucktards from the face of the earth :oIo:

Look at all the above comments by fucktard sinkies.. i am the sinkie good and you are the pinoy bad..

so who is the one getting screwed by the govt? and who is the coward and stupid one.

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sinkies are the worst form of human form-up that I have ever encounter. If you want to see someone who is a coward and a stupid.. Just look at sinkies.

You have to fair to some of these Sinkees. Let them have freedom of expression here in SBF. I personally experienced the stupidity of Sinkees when I was back to my birth country. Singaporean women who want to report me to police for supporting the late JBJ.

They failed to realise that JBJ is a Singaporean too, fighting for a fairer Singapore. But now, more and more people are coming to realise that, after the island is invaded by FTs.

There is a time when Sinkees asked me to Fuck Off because I left Singapore and still comment about Singapore. I should have thrown my Private rank at those Sinkees to wake up their idea. A reservist with the Australian Defense Force get more respect.

Now good, Keep Quiet. Never mind.

Pinoy talking big now. With banana attached to their tiny member, they are even more tua kee than angmos.

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
FUCKTARD tonychat,

will get? when huh? how old already? still no property (be it LH, FH) under you name:rolleyes:

PATHETIC CHOW SINKIE :oIo: Go start thread to beg for chats again la. LOLx

See what i mean...

low class peasant will always buy things under their name.. they think that is the only way to push up their ego..

Hello low class sinkie peasant...you can also buy properties under the cooperation name..provided you know how to control your cooperation.

I decided to get properties under my name now is to show my protest against sinkies and insult their stupidity..including you. This is actually my life long hobby.

you are so jealous of me..just like that stupid scroobol..

Last edited:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You have to fair to some of these Sinkees. Let them have freedom of expression here in SBF. I personally experienced the stupidity of Sinkees when I was back to my birth country. Singaporean women who want to report me to police for supporting the late JBJ.

They failed to realise that JBJ is a Singaporean too, fighting for a fairer Singapore. But now, more and more people are coming to realise that, after the island is invaded by FTs.

There is a time when Sinkees asked me to Fuck Off because I left Singapore and still comment about Singapore. I should have thrown my Private rank at those Sinkees to wake up their idea. A reservist with the Australian Defense Force get more respect.

Now good, Keep Quiet. Never mind.

Pinoy talking big now. With banana attached to their tiny member, they are even more tua kee than angmos.

i never restrict their freedom of expression. i am just insulting their stupidity. How come they never know that the current fuck up situation they are experiencing is due to their own ball-lessness and stupidity? Since they still deny that it is their own fucking fault for all the mess they are getting, so the rightful treatment is to insult them and laugh at them.. it is quite enjoyable..try it.

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See... Sinkies dun even know their ass are being screw and think that the screwer are at fault..

Oh man.. That is a real low for sinkies.. Can they get even lower?

Some sinkies are forever in self-denial and waiting for 2016, 2021, 2026......2096.
Or forever waiting for WP who are busy checking their MP allowances in their bank accounts to save them.
Hahahaha!

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Some sinkies are forever in self-denial and waiting for 2016, 2021, 2026......2096.
Or forever waiting for WP who are busy checking their MP allowances in their bank accounts to save them.
Hahahaha!

exactly, that is why i have no patience with stupidity..

but still if a person is stupid, there is still some hope if the person is courageous. It goes to show that he has some merit for being a human being.

but if a person is stupid and ball-less at the same time...i think there is no hope..they might as well better off dead..they are a poor representation of human beings.

i imagine if an alien race come to earth and then by some unfortunate incident , they come in contact with a sinkie. They will sure look down on the beings of the Earth.

Last edited:

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See what i mean...

Hello low class sinkie peasant...you can also buy properties under the cooperation name....

Hallo, burial plot can not share name leh, better get one under your own name

I holding on your pek kim lui long long time liao ... Please go early

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I'm not surprised, these third world country people once become rich - relative to their country standard - are very arrogant and obnoxious. They are only nice when they are poor. That is why this Pinoy new citizen got the audacity to ask native Singaporeans who are not happy to leave.

I only support pinoy FL to be here, the rest can fuck off.

1797537_508419419273124_1980979015_n.jpg

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoys got talent ?

Lanjiao understand ! :oIo:

Pinoys only know how to sing and dance and perform a-go-go on bar tops while the rest of their country is mired in poverty and corruption.

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
actually this pinoy is right. i already have plans to go php. go there n eat their food n root their gals...n pinay gals r not hard to 'biao'