• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinoy ask Singaporeans to leave Singapore

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I only support pinoy FL to be here, the rest can fuck off.

1797537_508419419273124_1980979015_n.jpg

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal
I only support pinoy FL to be here, the rest can fuck off.

1797537_508419419273124_1980979015_n.jpg

Mr angel. Its precisely because of you new citizens that cannot keep your fucking mouth shut, that makes us old citizens hate our govt even more. I hope you get more of your "friends" to convert pink ic. If not, we old citizens will vote out this current govt in 2016. And all you fucking pinoys and fuck back to your slums in phillippines!!

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr angel. Its precisely because of you new citizens that cannot keep your fucking mouth shut, that makes us old citizens hate our govt even more. I hope you get more of your "friends" to convert pink ic. If not, we old citizens will vote out this current govt in 2016. And all you fucking pinoys and fuck back to your slums in phillippines!!

The fact that true-blue Singaporeans are losers in Singapore the Global City. Lee Kuan Yew even think HongKongers are better than Singaporeans and open the floodgate to them before 1997. But he did not realised that HKers are smart enough to see Singapore as some kind of "dead fish" place. That is why Singapore has to become more funky and colourful to attract foreigners.

IF you think Singaporeans will not become a minority in Singapore, you are wrong.

People native to Monaco are called Monegasque. A person born in a foreign country but resident in Monaco is a Monacoian. Monaco is unusual because the native Monegasques people are actually in the minority in the country, making up less than a fifth of Monaco's population. The population is made up mostly of wealthy foreigners.

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yahman...my grand daughter shd lok sumting like tis...dun laugh...so ish urs...2016...de choice is urs...:biggrin::biggrin:

red_indian_by_swapu.jpg

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It is Pinoy assholes such as these that truly bring alive the meaning of following Chinese proverbs. :wink:

雀巢鸠占
喧宾夺主

P.S: Sinkies, who did you vote for? :cool:

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Pinoys are so smart, why is their country in such a bad shape?

" You can fool all the people some of the time, and some of the people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time "

Usually they get away with it initially (normally with Caucasians) with their sweet talk (and fake papers) but are soon discovered when the crunch comes.
All those Pinoy lovers will change their opinion very soon if they were to stay in Pinoyland for a few months and find out how the country really is.

Last edited:

SgGoneWrong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
More pinoys on the way to sinkieland, the import of pinoy construction workers shows it. PAP realized that blue collar ah nehs can malu them and better to replace them. Pinoys only hurt sinkies but not the pap whom they try hard to porlumpar.

griffin

Alfrescian
Loyal
More pinoys on the way to sinkieland, the import of pinoy construction workers shows it. PAP realized that blue collar ah nehs can malu them and better to replace them. Pinoys only hurt sinkies but not the pap whom they try hard to porlumpar.

Pinoy are shameless creatures. First they send in their woman as prostitutes and maids to prepare the ground. Then the men come in. They must be useless in their own country because it takes only one typhoon to render them as destitutes. On the other hand look at Japan. A-Bombs, earthquakes and tsunamis do not turn them into beggars. They have class.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Sinkie sinkie. Why are you complaining now? Don't you know that it is your fucking ball-lessness that cause your ass to be screwed by your own PAP government.
No balls to have REAL PROTEST and throw them out, then bend down lor.. This is what is happening..

Malaysia and Thailand are much better place. I will get a FREEHOLD apartment from one of each of these places and get one wife from each country.

Sinkies, go and pay for a home which you can never own and marry the woman charter and screw yourself for life.

Sinkies are real losers, luckily I don't mingle with them at all.. Even getting near them is an insult to me for being a human being.

For those stupid sinkies who wait for 2016, just like zeddy, the Pinoy will vote back the PAP on. Then you sinkies can get a huge cactus and up your own ass.

Last edited:

Brubeck

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The US should just drop a few nuclear bombs into Manila and wipe out these singing-dancing, Mary Fuckqiao-idolising fucktards from the face of the earth :oIo:

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

why are you here?? shouldn't you be begging for your aussie pr in other forum?? :biggrin: didnt know you got fetish for shoving cactus up asshole :biggrin: hope your ladyboy wifey asshole is alright , still can help you generate income at changi village

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

He is right.

Do not blame him as he is nothing but the messenger.

It is stinkies with no fucking balls that voted and voted for smear of shit on sole of shoe LKY and his gang of PAP thugs who never cared about Singapore and cared only for their bank accounts and help LKY to hold Singaporeans down to fuck and to tiew and to screw.

GET ALL THOSE PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES OUT OUT OUT AND SAVE SINGAPORE FOR SINGAPOREANS

OR REMAIN HEAD DOWN DOWN AND ARSEHOLES UP HIGH HIGH FOR PAP AND THE FOREIGN TRASH THEY BROUGHT IN TO SCREW AND FUCK AND INSULT YOU.

WHEN WE HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK, WE LOOK FOR ANGLEO MARC JANDUGAN AND THE OTHER PAP MAGGOTS COCKROACHES WITH PIANO WIRE

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
why are you here?? shouldn't you be begging for your aussie pr in other forum?? :biggrin: didnt know you got fetish for shoving cactus up asshole :biggrin: hope your ladyboy wifey asshole is alright , still can help you generate income at changi village

I am here to insult sinkies and their stupidity.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No. He is saying that Sinkies are better. You can try putting PAPpies to govern their country. I am sure they will fail badly.

Sinkies are the worst form of human form-up that I have ever encounter. If you want to see someone who is a coward and a stupid.. Just look at sinkies.