• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky wants you to support the Kitties next Wednesday!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
PM for the 60% : Lets Go Down to Jalan Besar And Sarpok Our Kitties Next Wednesday!

Watched some of the 1st leg of the AFF Suzuki Cup semi-final match between the Lions and Philippines, which ended 0-0. It was a close match. We had lots of chances but were unable to convert them. There is everything to play for in the return leg. Let’s give the Lions our full support next Wednesday at Jalan Besar! – LHL.
http://www.facebook.com/leehsienloong

Clone

Alfrescian
Loyal
The national football team is one of the very few collective memories left we could identify with as true blue Sinkies.

I'm still rooting for them, kelong or not. :biggrin:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The national football team is one of the very few collective memories left we could identify with as true blue Sinkies.

I'm still rooting for them, kelong or not. :biggrin:

The Lions are too wasteful and complacent.. The Pinoys are no longer push overs in football.. Was impressed with the Pinoys so far.. They lost narrowly to the Thais in their group game.. Expect them to give the Lions a tough game next Wednesday..

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have not attended any football game by the so called "National Team" since foreigners were included.
The day when there are no foreigners in the team is the day I will go back and support a truly National Team.

Get rid of all foreigners in our National Team and play with HONOUR AND PRIDE.
MAJULAH SINGAPURA

Last edited: