• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinky Lee talking cock about HDB flat.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
don't forget how they endorsed hyflux too
not only hyflux ,there were many many more ...let me share my personal experiences

in the days before Temasek, we had state trading corporation ... the idea was though first and and the 3rd world had a capitalistic banking and business system ,the 2nd commie countries did not ..such countries only dealt G to G ,thus Sinkie needed a government company

but civil serpants knew fuck all about business so it was people like us who actually ran their buisness but civil serpants show the results and gets the credit

but these overpaid civil serpants aka with super ego soon thought why need people like me and resorted to stealing ideas and contacts ...but they lack the real experience and exposure and ground realities ...

many of the government lead ventures or supported ventures like Hyflux were nett result of intellectual theft ,the basic reason why they fail

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Fuck the PAP! The HDB is just upfront rentals for 99 years with interests all charged and paid within thirty years.

The fucking profit you talking about is when you find another sucker to buy over the REMAINING lease at a higher price than what you’ve shelled out.

Sinkies are indeed DAFT not to see through all these!

Fuck the PAP!

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not only hyflux ,there were many many more ...let me share my personal experiences

in the days before Temasek, we had state trading corporation ... the idea was though first and and the 3rd world had a capitalistic banking and business system ,the 2nd commie countries did not ..such countries only dealt G to G ,thus Sinkie needed a government company

but civil serpants knew fuck all about business so it was people like us who actually ran their buisness but civil serpants show the results and gets the credit

but these overpaid civil serpants aka with super ego soon thought why need people like me and resorted to stealing ideas and contacts ...but they lack the real experience and exposure and ground realities ...

many of the government lead ventures or supported ventures like Hyflux were nett result of intellectual theft ,the basic reason why they fail

That's what cecas are for.

Nice-Gook

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's what cecas are for.
again I think the infestation of sinkie by CECA occured ,not because PAP intended it, but the outcome which they fail to forecaste

I had explained this in my previous posts ,here I go again ...PAP derives its vote bank from the 75 % majority ..it must maintained that at all cost ..so ,Malaysian cheena filled that role for many years ,but a very unreliable lot ,so Tiongs were the next best alternative ...so campaigns such as Mandarin first were mooted to make Tiongs at home ..while Tiongs were flooding sinkie educated born and bred sinkie Kelings were fleeing overseas ...so much so Kelings girls were left stranded without getting married ...so there was a twin whamy PAP has to deal with ...balance the racial imbalance and fill up the brain drain they thus caused

thus it becomes necessary to import CECA ,by default not by choice since PAP method of management by crisis is a total diaster

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN, my boss once told me before: "It's not called "Cheng Hu Chu" for nothing. So you should know why it's called as such because it'll eventually go back to the government".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If you don't own the land, you don't own anything.

And it's not just about the living too. Refer to the graves that were exhumed for 'developments'. :wink:

pvtpublic

Alfrescian
Loyal

yes this is an excellent 2 paragraph summary of what went wrong with our State Owned Enterprises. Civil servant paper pushers masquerading as businessmen after ousting the real ones.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
News came out hdb going to help those cannot pay loans. Also going to help those hdb under bank loans. Many poor fucks actually wearing hats bigger than their heads.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
News came out hdb going to help those cannot pay loans. Also going to help those hdb under bank loans. Many poor fucks actually wearing hats bigger than their heads.
Worse for those high-fliers indebted with condo and car mortgages that kenna retrenched or massive pay-cuts like pilots and bankers.
But I feel no pity.
And I sense the funeral industry will flourish well in the foreseeable future.

Last edited:

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Worse for those high-fliers indebted with condo and car mortgages that kenna retrenched or massive pay-cuts like pilots and bankers.
But I feel no pity.

i thought during good times all spending like crazy. 700k bto over subscribed? now then feel scared? flower dun have 100 days red. always be prepared for recession.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
SINGAPORE: The Housing and Development Board (HDB) will further extend the suspension of late payment charges on HDB mortgage arrears to Mar 31 next year, to help cushion the impact of COVID-19, said National Development Minister Desmond Lee on Thursday (Oct 1).

HDB suspended late payment charges on mortgage arrears for three months in April, then extended it to Sep 30.

In a Facebook post, Mr Lee said that economic conditions are expected to remain challenging for some time.

"The COVID-19 pandemic has had a serious impact on our economy, and affected many people’s jobs and livelihoods. The economic situation is likely to remain difficult for some time.

"Because of this, some households are struggling to cope with their housing mortgage repayments," he said.

Between April and August, about 2,500 households took up financial assistance offered by HDB, such as deferring their loan instalments or reducing the amount they have to pay in each instalment, said Mr Lee.

Knn sinkies no money one. I thought always buy until oversubscribed. Actually most are poor fuckers.

From Monday, households on HDB loans can also extend their loan repayment period up to age of 65 if they need long-term adjustments to their cash flow, he said.

The loan tenure for new HDB flats is currently capped at 25 years.

"Those facing difficulties with their arrears should approach HDB to work out their repayment options," Mr Lee added.

Additionally, households living in HDB rental flats will get a 50 per cent rent rebate for three months between October and December. Late payment charges on rents will continue to be suspended until Mar 31 next year.

"We will continue to monitor the situation closely and review our measures to support households with financial difficulties," said Mr Lee.

He added that the Monetary Authority of Singapore (MAS) will "soon" announce support measures for HDB flat owners who are on bank loans.

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i thought during good times all spending like crazy. 700k bto over subscribed? now then feel scared? flower dun have 100 days red. always be prepared for recession.
Sinkies are always filled with unrealistic optimism, all thanks to Piss And Poop lies.

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sinkies are always filled with unrealistic optimism, all thanks to Piss And Poop lies.

even now news still coming out with fake news that property prices went up in the worst recession. other countries all affected but sinkies immuned?

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
even now news still coming out with fake news that property prices went up in the worst recession. other countries all affected but sinkies immuned?
Any fake news that can enrich the Piss And Poop is always more than welcome.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lee Hsien Tao is talking cock alright. What does he know about HDB flat? He has never lived in one so he can only imagine things. All the information or rather misinformation comes from his underlings who are nothing but yes men. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

blackmondy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fuck the PAP! The HDB is just upfront rentals for 99 years with interests all charged and paid within thirty years.

The fucking profit you talking about is when you find another sucker to buy over the REMAINING lease at a higher price than what you’ve shelled out.
Sinkies are indeed DAFT not to see through all these!
Fuck the PAP!
In Tiong lingo, it is known as finding a 接盘侠, aka a hero that takes over your plate or in plain words, take over your debt.
Sinkies should see the chicanery but since everyone else is doing it, might as well join in the party. If wanna suffer, let's all suffer together.