• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Pinky always go holiday, fishy?

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Doing regular personal assets stock take and count how much wealth he and wifey has parked overseas, and prepare to run-road if there is change of garment in Sillypore?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
I supposed when you are worth billions, you live the good life and can afford to spend money on a global scale.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Last time LKY also make frequent trips to Taiwan to see his favourite soothsayer....

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pinky work 5-day week,8-5,no need OT ,got many leaves to clear.He is one of the most switch-off PM in the world.

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
CAQ has just sealed his place in history courtesy of playing host to Trump and Kim. So he needs to relax before he suffers a relapse! lol

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
Song boh?

IMG_9569.GIF

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last time LKY also make frequent trips to Taiwan to see his favourite soothsayer....

I thought the rumours was that, the MM go visit his m.m.? no? or just a rumour?. Ok!, are the people of the island known as Formosan, Taiwanese or Chung Guo Ren?

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought the rumours was that, the MM go visit his m.m.? no? or just a rumour?. Ok!, are the people of the island known as Formosan, Taiwanese or Chung Guo Ren?
doesn't matter - they're all known collectively as "fuckiens" :oops: