• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pink Dot Gay Gathering had 15000 showed up, anti PWP how many?

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
The figures can't lie. Even the gays which is such a weird minority in society has more supporters.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
The figures can't lie. Even the gays which is such a weird minority in society has more supporters.

Well said. I have added to your points. When are you going to donate to the forum?

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I donate to the forum everyday and even rally donation for you everyday.

While I appreciate your wisdom that you contribute in abundance, at the end of the day it is all about $$$$$. That's what the PAP has taught me and I would assume that you have are familiar with the concept too.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would bet more than 15000 turn up at clubs on Friday nights. Yep, nothing draws people like hooking up and a chance to get laid. You should get out a bit more.
One thing I will agree with you though, if Singaporeans can't defend their way of life against threats they deserve to lose it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

TS isn't it obvious you gays will be and are more powerful as you gays have a powerful idol in the form of Pinky to worship?

escher

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Mr Lee Kuan Yew kept on repeating how he built up this country and how much he has stored in the reserves.

No country make money. The money is made by the people. Instead of the money being with the people, that money was bled and sucked from us all.

Which then go into the reserves, at the control and use of LKY and his family and other cockroaches in white.
He robbed us of our money and stored in reserves for about the exclusive usage for himself.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I would bet more than 15000 turn up at clubs on Friday nights. Yep, nothing draws people like hooking up and a chance to get laid. You should get out a bit more.
One thing I will agree with you though, if Singaporeans can't defend their way of life against threats they deserve to lose it.
The mega churches see higher numbers every Sunday.
Turf club got more punters every weekends.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The mega churches see higher numbers every Sunday.
Turf club got more punters every weekends.

Church confirm more ppl than 15k but turfclub attendance is dropping as more ah peks had their tengki punch hole every year. The amount of younger punter who into horse racing is much smaller than the old folks who conk off every year. That why turfclub turning off course betting centre into lounge to attract the angmos to go. In the end it turn off ppl like me who cannot see the logic of paying s$7 to OCBCs to lose $$ to tote board. Might as well bet at the comforts of my home.

Kinana

Alfrescian
Loyal
come on guys, even the chow ah guas can do better than you!

Wat happened to all your rants n mass anger?