• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pinay Joints oR Prc Joints ?..

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Agreed.
At ktv, after few glasses of chivas, they could disappear for one - two hours before appear again.
Spot on Bro.and best part is; some of them may eVen come into your room again with a compLeteLy different set
of outfits & assuming another personna just to confuse you; so that when tipping time comes, there is a chance
to get doubLe-tipped !! :eek::smile:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Spot on Bro.and best part is; some of them may eVen come into your room again with a compLeteLy different set
of outfits & assuming another personna just to confuse you; so that when tipping time comes, there is a chance
to get doubLe-tipped !! :eek::smile:

Just like how kopisai tried to sabotage you by changing the way he typed.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Bro Kopi is NeVer me.Neither is He.We are Both from diff Camps.
My seLection of faVe ALphabets is aLways consistent.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Miss the Paramont hotel pubs!!

Short of those Paramount pubs; there are the eQuiVaLents Like Obsession, Candy,Cypress,Infinity
Pinay Pubs that are stiLL pLying their trades aLong Katong,East Coast,Joo Chiat areas; so no worries
my friend...:smile:

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the pinay stretch her hands to grab ur balls but found none there.

Your ladyboy wife tried to touch your balls but found none.. As for you being so curious about my balls, try to ask your Ah Ma about it.. Last heard she's was sucking my ding dongs like a lollipop..

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is not to aim Tonychat, but there is this Pinoy Ah Kua who would always walk back home from Katong to Siglap..

Then she would ' pit stop ' at Still Rd Esso kiosk to buy a drink before continuing her journey home.. Every nite she would wear tight skirt and walk sluttily.. She loves the attention being given to her..

People who don't know she's an Ah Kua would sometimes honk their car horns or tried to make some small chats with her.. Usually they would be disappointed after realising that she's an Ah Kua..

Not making up this story.. You guys can drive around the area to Bio her..

Last edited:

B Man

Alfrescian
Loyal
I would advise going deep into their country and enjoying their women. It will all be fun and laughter till one of them brings out the bolo and you will lose an appendage or head.

Happens all the time especially in the provinces.

Want to root pinays,,the best is still to go Pinoyland,,,if got time etc,,can play the dating game,,and Pinays are the damn easy to hook up with,,,that is why heaps of old ang mors are settling in pinoyland,,in the pinoy towns or smaller cities, food is cheap, booze is cheaper,,,3 to 4 bucks for a 750ml bottle or local rum, or brandy or vodka,,drink untill get shit faced,,and heaps of gals,,as long as u dont mind single moms,,,but also alot not single moms,,heaps of choices for gals,,food also cheap,,,can have a whale of a time there,,,over in singkieland,,go pinay bars,,LDs will cost a bomb,,,buy 2 or 3 and no guarantee of a root,,really waste $$$

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Just dont go south n muslim areas. If kisu go the the smaller cities like angeles. Safer there. Stay manila is expensive.
I would advise going deep into their country and enjoying their women. It will all be fun and laughter till one of them brings out the bolo and you will lose an appendage or head.

Happens all the time especially in the provinces.