• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pin Xiang Chicken Rice Review

micromachine

Lieutenant General
Loyal
yCeF4EQ.png

Pin Xiang Chicken Rice's (品香雞飯) fastidious adherence to quality, process and tradition has almost secured itself cult status among ordinary folks seeking delectable eats at affordable prices - abundantly evident from hordes often seen making a beeline for its stall inside Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre during lunch and dinner hours. Specially handpicked birds (each must weigh at least 2.2kg to qualify for the death penalty) are delivered fresh from farms thus ensuring textural consistency meat-wise; no expense is spared either in making certain both rice and chili sauce served meet stringent authenticity standards cultivated and refined over 3 decades.

Bona fide chicken rice fans will be acutely cognizant of how difficult it is to whip up phenomenally tasting rice: enabling added pandan leaves, garlic and ginger to rouse not nauseate, granting chicken stock and oil adequate passage to effuse their essences without instigating overly weepy, greasy grains......the list of requirements continues. It was therefore heartening Pin Xiang's propositioned satisfying fluff and aroma less dreaded oily undertones, albeit a granular dryness persisting throughout.

Between the Roasted Chicken Rice and Thai Chicken Rice tried (insofar as chicken versus chicken is concerned), the former ended up one salty misfire featuring plump, succulent meat tragically hosed down by too damn much soy sauce; the latter yielded lusciously marinated, skilfully breaded flesh glazed in a middling sweet and sour relish.

More at https://www.thefooddossier.com/2019/05/pin-xiang-chicken-rice.html

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See? If you tell the food seller that you're a reviewer, you'll get extra ingredients e.g. a piece of corn in your soup. :wink:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
yCeF4EQ.png

Pin Xiang Chicken Rice's (品香雞飯) fastidious adherence to quality, process and tradition has almost secured itself cult status among ordinary folks seeking delectable eats at affordable prices - abundantly evident from hordes often seen making a beeline for its stall inside Bedok Interchange Hawker Centre during lunch and dinner hours. Specially handpicked birds (each must weigh at least 2.2kg to qualify for the death penalty) are delivered fresh from farms thus ensuring textural consistency meat-wise; no expense is spared either in making certain both rice and chili sauce served meet stringent authenticity standards cultivated and refined over 3 decades.

Bona fide chicken rice fans will be acutely cognizant of how difficult it is to whip up phenomenally tasting rice: enabling added pandan leaves, garlic and ginger to rouse not nauseate, granting chicken stock and oil adequate passage to effuse their essences without instigating overly weepy, greasy grains......the list of requirements continues. It was therefore heartening Pin Xiang's propositioned satisfying fluff and aroma less dreaded oily undertones, albeit a granular dryness persisting throughout.

Between the Roasted Chicken Rice and Thai Chicken Rice tried (insofar as chicken versus chicken is concerned), the former ended up one salty misfire featuring plump, succulent meat tragically hosed down by too damn much soy sauce; the latter yielded lusciously marinated, skilfully breaded flesh glazed in a middling sweet and sour relish.

More at https://www.thefooddossier.com/2019/05/pin-xiang-chicken-rice.html
Proud Chinese traitor dogs like you love chicken rice. Just remember ok a virgin is chicken to you because your mother is chicken.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
As usual Hakka dog acting innocent to win. Call @Leongsam in lor.
Everywhere I go got innocent proud chinese traitor dogs whistling too. And they whistle as soon as they see me means not innocent just like this chinese traitor dog posting this thread following me around. Heaven knows you know and I know the ugly truth of these ugly bastards.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Everywhere I go got innocent proud chinese traitor dogs whistling too. And they whistle as soon as they see me means not innocent just like this chinese traitor dog posting this thread following me around. Heaven knows you know and I know the ugly truth of these ugly bastards.
I whistle all the time too. When i feel happy, I whistle. not at anyone in particular. Lol :biggrin:

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Proud Chinese traitor dogs like you love chicken rice. Just remember ok a virgin is chicken to you because your mother is chicken.

Ms. Gin, why you come to this thread and stir up shit?

Chicken rice is our national dish, let's be respectful and discuss which store makes the best chicken rice.

May Allah, Jesus, Buddha, Brahmin, Satan and whatever gods there are, bless you and grant you the eternal peace of mind that you have lost.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Lol :biggrin: Can't even talk about real cheekon lice in this forum without tio harass by siaolang. :biggrin:

and.... I was just thinking to myself... what a boring day. :frown:

aiyah nvm sit down log in. eh? what happened? chicken rice thread so happening one? :eek:

and then I started laughing so hard. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

this is an awesome forum! :laugh: for all the weirdest, wrongest reasons... :confused:

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
and.... I was just thinking to myself... what a boring day. :frown:

aiyah nvm sit down log in. eh? what happened? chicken rice thread so happening one? :eek:

and then I started laughing so hard. :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

this is an awesome forum! :laugh: for all the weirdest, wrongest reasons... :confused:
Seeing insane people keeps you sane. It's a good consolation as I can say, "at least there's someone more siaotingtong than me". Lol :biggrin:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seeing insane people keeps you sane. It's a good consolation as I can say, "at least there's someone more siaotingtong than me". Lol :biggrin:

I actually think siaoness is largely a matter of perception and degree. Long story short, a person is either boring or siao.

And I am truly grateful for the unexpected siaoness sometimes. Laugh until cry. :roflmao:

I mean where else can you have a proper chicken rice review degenerate into mother being called chicken in 3 posts? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I'm going to find a way to remember this thread for its awesomeness!

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I actually think siaoness is largely a matter of perception and degree. Long story short, a person is either boring or siao.

And I am truly grateful for the unexpected siaoness sometimes. Laugh until cry. :roflmao:

I mean where else can you have a proper chicken rice review degenerate into mother being called chicken in 3 posts? :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:

I'm going to find a way to remember this thread for its awesomeness!
Yes just like Sg is more junta than Thailand and North Korea combined....

Sbf is more siao than Buangkok Green and Qingshan combined