• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pimp pleads guilty to punch

G

General Veers

Jul 26, 2010
Pimp pleads guilty to punch

<!-- by line --> By Khushwant Singh, Court Reporter
<!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar --> <!-- story content : start --> A SINGLE punch to retiree Ng Yam Chok sent him crashing to the pavement, fracturing his skull. Following Yong Hong Peng's violent blow, the 78-year-old died in hospital four days later. On Monday, Yong, 40, pleaded guilty to causing Mr Ng grievous hurt. The odd-job worker and part-time pimp initially faced a murder charge but this was later reduced after investigations.

The court heard that Yong had gone with his girlfriend, Ms Zhang Qun, to Geylang at 9.30am on Aug 12 last year. The Chinese national, 25, was studying accountancy at a private school here and was living with Yong in Beach Road then. At about 11am, Ms Zhang struck a deal with Mr Ng to have sex for $70.

However, they had a dispute while booking a hotel room in Lorong 14 and continued arguing outside. When he saw them, Yong rushed over. After Ms Zhang told him that Mr Ng had hit her, Yong punched the older man in the face.
As his victim lay on the pavement, Yong told Ms Zhang to leave and he fled too. A resident called the police and provided a description of Yong, who was arrested on Aug 25.

Charged with murder, which does not allow for bail, he spent nearly five months in remand, before being released on $40,000 bail on Jan 22, when the charge was reduced. Yong, who will be sentenced tomorrow, could be jailed up to 10 years and fined up to $10,000 or caned. He also faces a charge of living on the immoral earnings of Ms Zhang. This case will proceed after he is sentenced for punching Mr Ng.

[email protected]

Read the full story in Tuesday's edition of The Straits Times.

SotongMee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Modern pimps has to be taught quality customer service.
Rule Number 1 - No violence please, punching can cause injury and death.
Rule Number 2 - Every dispute can be resolved with money.
Rule Number 3 - Respect the old, if in doubt see Rule Number 1.

Lesson is don't anyhow punch

chowka

Alfrescian
Loyal
Man jailed for hitting retiree

Jul 28, 2010

Man jailed for hitting retiree

<!-- by line --> By Khushwant Singh
<!-- end by line -->
<!-- end left side bar -->
hong.jpg

Yong Hong Peng pleaded guilty to this on Monday and was convicted on Tuesday, he was jailed 2 1/2 years. -- ST PHOTO: MUGILAN RAJASEGERAN

<!-- story content : start --> HE HAD thrown a single punch but the blow sent retiree Ng Yam Chok crashing to the pavement, fracturing his skull last August. The 78-year-old died in hospital four days later and his attacker, Yong Hong Peng, 40, was charged with murder. This was later reduced to causing grievous hurt.

The odd-job worker pleaded guilty to this on Monday and was convicted on Tuesday, he was jailed 2 1/2 years. In an interview with The Straits Times before he was sentenced, he said that he was shocked when he read in the newspapers that Mr Ng had died.

He said in a mixture of English and Hokkien: 'It was just one punch. I hit him out of anger because my girlfriend told me that he had assaulted her. It was never my intention to kill him.' The incident happened in Lorong 14 Geylang at about noon on Aug 12. Yong had gone there with his girlfriend. The 25-year-old Chinese national was studying accountancy at a private school.

At Geylang, she offered to have sex with Mr Ng for $70. An argument ensued. Yong then appeared and punched the older man in the face. He and his girlfriend then fled. A resident, who witnessed the attack, provided police with a description of Yong and he was arrested on Aug 25 and charged with murder - a capital crime.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Man jailed for hitting retiree

I hit him out of anger because my girlfriend told me that he had assaulted her.
It was never my intention to kill him.
The 25-year-old Chinese national was studying accountancy at a private school.
At Geylang, she offered to have sex with Mr Ng for $70. An argument ensued.
Yong then appeared and punched the older man in the face.

So you wonder what is the girlfriend cum hooker telling the 40 year old .
Whats the occupation of the 40 year old .

PAP again