• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pig hunters, your help is needed in 3in1kopitiam

kojakbt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kojak, it is disappointing to know that you still have not understood that stubborn old faggot and his personal vendetta. The turn off for me is to see any chow pappy doggy attacking any opposition. Maybe i should also offer my share of contribution in your forum. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Feel free to engage him if you don't agree with his views. All I'm asking is not to spam so as to make the forum unreadable. U guys are making me doing extra work!

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should thank scroobal for keeping that brat from being alive here! Can't stand his leetharbar nonsense!

We are now peaceful without the brat here.

the IGNORE button is there at ur dispense. don't tell me ur blain has been so bloody zombied by ur messiah chee that u ve become an imbecile.:rolleyes:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah, u guys are making me do more work there.. I'd be very happy if he can return back here...

to those SDP IB, anyone who is with moustache is their father and those without are there stepfathers.

those anal retentive freaks still got the cheeks to spell FREE SPEECHES, HUMAN RIGHTS and their special brand of DEMOCRAPSY.

all flies from the same big cowdung i.e, pile of shits is chee soon juan.

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cause you can't ban a person just because you don't agree with him or if he is talking nonsense. Actions will only be taken if the person spams, making the forum unreadable...

On the contrary, it's his enemies who are spamming in 3in1, following up on every of his postings with disgusting pictures and taunts.

Can I appeal to his enemies? I know you guys have some bad blood with him in the past and I can appreciate the fact that you want to warn newbies not to be "taken in" by him. However, you don't have to do it on every of his postings. Telling everyone about his past, say, once a week should be sufficient (and for heaven's sake, stop putting up those disgusting pics. Write some good text will do). Then, it would be up to the forumers to decide if they want to continue engaging him.

By repeatedly spamming on every of his postings, some newbies may even think he is the victim and you guys are the real perpetrators !!

Think about it...

kojabkt,
if one gives way to my pet snake and his whole bunch of coward loser clones, then your forum would be a total failure like what's happening here.

there are more to post elsewhere with a more mature and sensible audience :smile:

leetahbar

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree with you. He is indeed the victim. Kudos to you for holding up to the principle of freedom of speech and expression. We are unfortunately have no morals here. We should be ashamed of ourselves.

I don't know where we went wrong but I suspect that some subversive element must have introduced the seditious argument of responsibility when exercising freedom of speech and expression.

We are already atoning for our sins by having a forum that is so much cleaner and better in quality. Some of our folders are beginning to show life. when will we learn.

Think about it.

stop being a hypocrite! i can put back my pet snake into my AVATAR cos i know u do not keep your words.

go ahead. DELETE THIS POSTING.:oIo:

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are more to post elsewhere with a more mature and sensible audience :smile:

Ya right! And that's how you got yourself banned by the keling moderator at hardware zone forum. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?t=50752

r75gnk.jpg

Last edited: