• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pig DNA found in Chocolates......

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pork and its by-products are in a lot more things than you think...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/BRETz2F-heQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

lianbeng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lianbeng replies: how many years have they been eating those chocolates liao now then cry father cry mother? :biggrin:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cadbury chocolates are inferior anyway.

Next time read the fine print on a pack of chocolate. Good chocolates have a high content of cocoa butter. The not-so-good ones substitute it with vegetable oil (hence the cheaper price). You can taste the difference.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Next time read the fine print on a pack of chocolate. Good chocolates have a high content of cocoa butter. The not-so-good ones substitute it with vegetable oil (hence the cheaper price). You can taste the difference.

so what are the atas chocolate? i am not a chocolate guy.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If they are vegan and avoided all diary, there will not be such a problem.

Tonychat, its ok let people ridicule you.. Ignore them.. I believe your spelling error was just a honest typo mistake.. The same with Scrape Goat and many more..

Force 136

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
so what are the atas chocolate? i am not a chocolate guy.

I was a Cadbury fan until I chanced upon a New Zealand brand called "Whittakers"

Photo%2BJun%2B19%252C%2B12%2B28%2B36%2BPM%2B%25281%2529.jpg

No more Cadbury for me.......

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Believe Google Nose is real is also typo?

Last year, Tonychat then had the IQ level of a kindergarten student when he naively fell for the Google Nose hoax.. After consuming 10 soursops a day for the past one year, I believe his IQ level is now at a respectable range..

ThugSin

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Last year, Tonychat then had the IQ level of a kindergarten student when he naively fell for the Google Nose hoax.. After consuming 10 soursops a day for the past one year, I believe his IQ level is now at a respectable range..

54677701.gif

I dont know what to say :biggrin: LOLOLOL

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Muslims should stop living in the past....when these rules were made, it was for a different time,,,the world has change,,so should they,,,

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
These Muslims should stop living in the past....when these rules were made, it was for a different time,,,the world has change,,so should they,,,

There's where the stupidity of religion comes in. They can't change cos to them, what was written in their scriptures were seen as "absolute truth" as directed by their God. Changing it would means that their God made mistakes and it's not allowed in their believe system.

steffychun

Alfrescian
Loyal

I like Cadbury. Hate American brands.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I ate a lot of Van Houten when I was young....& Hersey....rarely ate Cabdury....I think back then, no body really care what goes into the Van Houten Chocolates...Chinese, Malays, Indians, Eurasians...etc..eats them...wonder, how much PIG DNA had they consumed for the last maybe 50 years or more??