• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pick out what is wrong with LHL's letter to Lo Hwei Yen's hubby

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the letter contains ingredients that betrays the fairness, appropriateness and actions of the writer and Sinkie gahment. Tell us where the tell-tale signs in the letter are.

MFA Press Release: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s Condolence Letter to Mr Michael Puhaindran

29 November 2008

Dear Mr Michael Stephen Puhaindran

I am deeply shocked and saddened by the loss of your wife, Ms Lo Hwei Yen. On behalf of all Singaporeans, please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.

I first learnt about the terrorist attacks in Mumbai when I was in Santiago, Chile. My immediate concern was whether any Singaporeans were caught up in the situation. Many Singaporeans travel and work all over Asia. So I was sure a good number would have been in Mumbai when the attacks happened.
As reports came in, we learnt that several Singaporeans were either in the vicinity of the attacks, or trapped in the Oberoi and Taj Mahal hotels. We also learnt from you that Hoei Yen had been taken hostage by the terrorists.

I knew that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs had arranged for you to fly to Mumbai, and was in touch with the Indian government. I wrote to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to express Singapore’s support and to offer our help to secure the safe release of the hostages. Tragically, despite the efforts of the Indian security forces, they could not rescue Hwei Yen.
This is the first time a Singaporean has been a victim of a terrorist attack. Terrorism is a threat that knows no boundaries. This is a family tragedy for you, but it also brings home to all of us thereality of this terrorist threat, and how important it is to keep up our guard and defeat it.

All Singaporeans feel for you and your family in this time of grief. Words will not count for much, but I hope the knowledge that you are in our thoughts, and have the sympathies of all of us will comfort and support you at this dark and painful moment. The Singapore Government will do everything necessary to assist you and your family.

With deepest sympathies

Yours sincerely

Lee Hsien Loong

ahleebabasingaporethief

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wrote to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to express Singapore’s support and to offer our help to secure the safe release of the hostages. Tragically, despite the efforts of the Indian security forces, they could not rescue Hwei Yen.

With deepest sympathies

Yours sincerely

Lee Hsien Loong

He WROTE? Should he not have CALLED?

Showed no urgency at all.

Angelo

Alfrescian
Loyal
whats the fucking deal about a piece of dead meat.

move on alreadly, she your girlfriend?

(oh sorry if u re not a fcking piece of keleng shit -then u dont qualify. ;p)

ah_phah

Alfrescian
Loyal
The letter not even write or sign by the PM. Someone in the office write for him.
it took him awhile to prepare the letter, bcos he had to flip thru the directives to find the templates as found in the appendices.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He WROTE? Should he not have CALLED?

Showed no urgency at all.

TV2008112422090200.jpg

I prefer things to be properly documented to cover my ass...err I mean to cover all ground. *zzzz*

blackmore

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am deeply shocked and saddened by the loss of your wife, Ms Lo Hwei Yen. On behalf of all Singaporeans, please accept my deepest condolences to you and your family.

:mad:This is THE Typical PAP marketing letter attempting to capitalise on the situation. Does he really care that a Singapore falls victim to terrorism. I really wonder.:mad:

I first learnt about the terrorist attacks in Mumbai when I was in Santiago, Chile. My immediate concern was whether any Singaporeans were caught up in the situation. Many Singaporeans travel and work all over Asia. So I was sure a good number would have been in Mumbai when the attacks happened.

As reports came in, we learnt that several Singaporeans were either in the vicinity of the attacks, or trapped in the Oberoi and Taj Mahal hotels. We also learnt from you that Hoei Yen had been taken hostage by the terrorists.

I knew that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs had arranged for you to fly to Mumbai, and was in touch with the Indian government.

I wrote to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to express Singapore’s support and to offer our help to secure the safe release of the hostages. Tragically, despite the efforts of the Indian security forces, they could not rescue Hwei Yen.

:mad:This is a LPPL statement, He wrote to India PM to offer support and gay kiang suggest help to secure safe release of hostages. This was an India problem; Does he think that he can send in Singapore's diplomats to negotiate or our very own Special Forces to storm the hotel on Indian soil. Then he wrote praising the Indian Security forces effort and then says they could do nothing to save Hwei Yen. Praising one party and disappoint another at the same time.:mad:

This is the first time a Singaporean has been a victim of a terrorist attack. Terrorism is a threat that knows no boundaries. This is a family tragedy for you, but it also brings home to all of us thereality of this terrorist threat, and how important it is to keep up our guard and defeat it.

:mad:I really wonder if this is a condolence letter or an attempt to educate the recipent and the public on terrorism. Was his letter an attempt to console the husband in time of grief or telling him the importance of anti terrorism.:mad:

All Singaporeans feel for you and your family in this time of grief. Words will not count for much, but I hope the knowledge that you are in our thoughts, and have the sympathies of all of us will comfort and support you at this dark and painful moment. The Singapore Government will do everything necessary to assist you and your family.

:mad:I really wonder why he makes the declaration that ALL Singaporean feels for the family. A good number of them can't even be bother or knew about it anyway.:mad:

Overall, the whole letter have been spiked with many sublime messages for all to ponder. So much for a caring & compassionate PM.

2lanu

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should learnt from Wong Kan Seng. Just say, "What happen had happened, let's move on."

Short and sweet.

SIFU

Alfrescian
Loyal
what would WKS say if the attack is somehow linked to Mas Selamat??

WKS, u have got blood in your hands..:oIo:

The_Latest_H

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course the letter contains ingredients that betrays the fairness, appropriateness and actions of the writer and Sinkie gahment. Tell us where the tell-tale signs in the letter are.

MFA Press Release: Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong’s Condolence Letter to Mr Michael Puhaindran

29 November 2008

I knew that the Ministry of Foreign Affairs had arranged for you to fly to Mumbai, and was in touch with the Indian government. I wrote to Prime Minister Manmohan Singh to express Singapore’s support and to offer our help to secure the safe release of the hostages. Tragically, despite the efforts of the Indian security forces, they could not rescue Hwei Yen.

With deepest sympathies

Yours sincerely

Lee Hsien Loong

A letter is fine and commendable. But a phone call to the husband, family and also the Indian side would have been faster. Surely Mr. Lee could afford the charges even if he was in Chile?

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
what is wrong is that LHL never ask ms loh husband to go for 40 days of reservist for the next 20 years to make up for all the wasted time and money of the sg govt for one stupid girl who never even serve a day of NS.

madmansg

Alfrescian
Loyal
=-==========

he is establising that he dont visit trash sites like this forum where it is obvious the above statement is not true.

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
The letter was very telling, isn't it?
When I read it, I was thinking to myself. What would go through this Mr Michael Stephen Puhaindran's mind when he read the letter.