• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pic Ah Neg was culprit who spill soya sauce into spoon container at Kopitiam

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
20180719_211929.jpg

My pic don't show very much, because some one reshuffled and the soiled spoons and chop sticks are below the cleaner ones.

Ah Neh fuck blurry spilled soya sauce inside during lunch time. Hard time for us to find clean utensils to use.

CB FT.

Chop sticks & spoon all soiled by soya sauce. Will be full of Germs fter few hours!

Last edited:

HongKanSeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you fark that shitskin? Tell him this is not Chennai or Mumbai.

I was in Q several persons behind and did not know what was going on, was viewing my cellphone in the Q. I remember hearing some KPKB. When I came to my turn to buy in the Q, I then knew the Chow Ah Neh fucked things up and fled with his lunch! CB!

I want to throw some soya sauce at that Neh, I know he eats there frequently.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
I was in Q several persons behind and did not know what was going on, was viewing my cellphone in the Q. I remember hearing some KPKB. When I came to my turn to buy in the Q, I then knew the Chow Ah Neh fucked things up and fled with his lunch! CB!

Should just take a chair and throw at these shitty people..Lol :biggrin:

glockman

Old Fart
Asset

KNN all these shitskins, given a chance, they will defile everything and rape every pussy. Fucking smelly snakes.