• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Piak illegal prostitute than don't pay n beat her

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is what ah neh and m&d do! m&d will pay but will steal her purse cash without her notice! Ah neh will disappear as they can teleport aft fuck! Chinese man is the real man and has pride! Chinese wont do that!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Prostitutes must be respected as human beings. If you have obtained the service of one, you are obliged to pay her.

How would you feel if you're a barber and a customer ran away after his haircut without paying?

pachinko

Alfrescian
Loyal
This current platform doesn’t allow mods to do blanket bans anyway :coffee::coffee::coffee:

MY FRIEND TOLD ME OF AN INCIDENT LAST YEAR AT GEYLANG LORONG 34 condo. An Indian man went online to book a girl and after sex he laid on the bed claiming he’s tired and wanted a rest. The girl went to clean herself up , he opened door and ran into the lift , he didn’t know that there are “Ma Fu” protecting the girls there who pay them a fee for watching over. When he took the lift down , the protector called the girl and she told him description of Indian man who left without paying including her mobile was stolen. Within 15 minutes everything returned to her including the sex engagement fee. She told my Friend the Indian man was beaten quite badly , they kicked his scrotum and pulled his penis so hard that he yelled in pain and begged for mercy . I don’t think his penis can be of much use after the beating .

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
To take opium get high better. Go round beat whore make u a scumbag...

No women will want to be whore if they don't run into finance difficulty...

The pimp will chop off yr dick if he knows u humilate his agent...

Pay her the money and piak her. After that beat her up and take back your money.

Anyone want to try this? I am sure its fun