• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photos] - EDMWer on chiobu b1gqing

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Yuqing (@b1gqing) - Jeenus

b1gqing | Fashion, Women, Girl photos

Instagram @b1gqing 3P | #b1gqing, #IreneZhao, #Yuqing, #Zhaoyuqing, #雨晴,  #sg, #singapore, #新加坡, #asian, #亚洲, #asiangirls, #美女, #正妹, #아름다움, #beauty,  #cute | #b1gqing #IreneZhao #Yuqing #Zhaoyuqing #雨晴#sg #singapore  #新加坡#asian #亚洲 ...

GPGT) [OFFICIAL] b1gqing's Fan Club | Page 69 | HardwareZone Forums

Yuqing (IG:@b1gqing) : r/Sexy_Asian_Babes

Repost @b1gqing・・・ How do you think... - Denizen Singapore | Facebook

Instagram @b1gqing 1P | #b1gqing, #IreneZhao, #Yuqing, #Zhaoyuqing, #雨晴,  #sg, #singapore, #新加坡, #asian, #亚洲, #asiangirls, #美女, #正妹, #아름다움, #beauty,  #cute | #b1gqing #IreneZhao #Yuqing #Zhaoyuqing #雨晴#sg #singapore  #新加坡#asian #亚洲 ...

Instagram @Zhao yuqing | Random | #b1gqing, #IreneZhao, #Yuqing,  #Zhaoyuqing, #雨晴, #sg, #singapore, #新加坡, #asian, #亚洲, #asiangirls,  #revolve, #itsnbd, #songofstyle, #july, #美女, #正妹, #아름다움, #beauty, #cute | # b1gqing #IreneZhao #Yuqing ...

Yuqing Zhao - 1 X Instagram Photo B 1 Gqing | GetCraft

Dark84 :​

As a parent of a young girl I am disgusted that such a method of simply posting sexy pictures online can become so successful.

authorities should do something about this as it is severely affecting our society . Where’s the fairness ? Girls that don’t whore themselves online and pursue honest and meaningful careers with REAL contributions to society get crumbs while slarks get the whole drumstick !

I teach my daughterl how to 自爱 and wear conservatively. To be kind . To study hard. To not be materialistic.

all these for what? Why not just wear bikini and show cleavage and huat Liao? Life is fucking unfair!

bigbadber :​

If she sell her laosai water I will buy to drink it daily for nutrition!

https://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/...g-simps-tilll-multi-millionaire-liao.6742505/

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I teach my daughterl how to 自爱 and wear conservatively. To be kind . To study hard. To not be materialistic.
Your daughter sound like someone with low EQ. I don't think she will Huat or able to find a bf.

I am not saying she has to be a slut but being creative and know trends and current updates are important for progess growth and maturity.