• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photos: Deadly fire at government building in eastern Pakistan

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-JMBWdkW-L.jpg

A man (C) saved from a burning building in central Lahore is comforted by bystanders May 9, 2013. Fire erupted on the seventh floor of the LDA plaza
in Lahore and quickly spread to higher floors leaving many people trapped inside the building. REUTERS/Damir Sagolj

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-83vzxcj-L.jpg

A Pakistani army helicopter rescues a man from a burning building in Lahore on May 9, 2013. AFP PHOTO/ Arif Ali/AFP/Getty Images

kongsimi

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this happens after more than one thousands people died in a building collapsed?

What coincident?

Last edited:

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-DFTdjcv-L.jpg

Pakistani pedestrians wait for a rescue in a burning building in Lahore on May 9, 2013. AFP PHOTO/ Arif ALIArif Ali/AFP/Getty Images

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-ZXnTXPG-L.jpg

A Pakistani firefighter gives water to a man who was stuck in a burning building in Lahore on May 9, 2013. AFP PHOTO/ Arif ALIArif Ali/AFP/Getty Images

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-HnFMktf-L.jpg

A survivor lies on a stretcher after being pulled out from the rubble of a building that collapsed in Savar, near Dhaka, Bangladesh, Friday, May 10, 2013. Rescue workers in Bangladesh freed the woman buried for 17 days inside the wreckage of a garment factory building that collapsed, killing more than 1,000 people. Soldiers at the site said her name was Reshma and described her as being in remarkably good shape despite her ordeal. (AP Photo)

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-X9BmW2b-L.jpg

A survivor lies on a stretcher after being pulled out from the rubble of a building that collapsed in Savar, near Dhaka, Bangladesh, Friday, May 10, 2013. (AP Photo)

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-fxSxsBn-L.jpg

Survivor Reshma Begum lies on a stretcher after being pulled out from the rubble of a building that collapsed in Savar, near Dhaka, Bangladesh, Friday, May 10, 2013. Begum was working in a factory on the second floor of Rana Plaza when the building began collapsing around her April 24. She raced down a stairwell into the basement, where she became trapped near a Muslim prayer room in a wide pocket that allowed her to survive, she told the private Somoy TV. (AP Photo)

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

i-wNQdRnS-L.jpg

i-xhwQ9tt-L.jpg

Relatives gather as the rescue worker unload dead bodies after a building collapse in Savar, on the outskirts of Dhaka, on May 10, 2013.
AFP PHOTO/ Munir uz ZAMAN/AFP/Getty Images

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

r

A man sits on the window of a burning building before falling from it, in central Lahore May 9, 2013. Fire erupted on the seventh floor of the LDA plaza in Lahore and quickly spread to higher floors leaving many people trapped inside the building. At least three people fell from the high floors trying to avoid fire that engulfed the building, local media reports.
REUTERS/Damir Sagolj

r

A man falls from a high floor of a burning building in central Lahore May 9, 2013.
REUTERS/Damir Sagolj

Discovery

Alfrescian
Loyal

r

A man falls from a high floor of a burning building in central Lahore May 9, 2013.
REUTERS/Damir Sagolj

r

REUTERS/Damir Sagolj