• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Photos and account of JBJ's wake at Mt Vernon

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Article and photos by Eugene Yeo

I arrived at Mount Vernon at 8.30pm as the visitors started to stream in. Rolls of wreaths from many friends, supporters and well-wishers lined the entrance as I walked in together with my wife.

Zhi Yuan couldn’t make it in the last minute as his father was admitted to hospital while Fairuz was breaking fast with his family, so I was the only one from the gang who is present.

View the photos here:

http://wayangparty.wordpress.com/20...ervice-at-mount-vernon-30-september-2008-9pm/