• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - Vivian takes a liking to Jamus

nayr69sg

Super Moderator
Staff member
SuperMod
Associate professor.

Wonder why he left working as an actual economist for all those big investment funds.

I can't imagine his salary at the ESSEC Business School is higher than as the lead economist of Abu Dhabi Investment Authority or Chief Economist at Thirdrock Group.

https://citywireasia.com/news/thirdrock-poaches-from-abu-dhabi-investment-authority/a1117078

In any case obviously a very smart guy. Capable. Eloquent. Good find my WP.

Hopefully going forward WP will be the forefront opposition party by far. Sg doesn't need so many different opposition parties.

Last edited:

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's a big loss if a very good Oppo like Jamus is not voted into Parliament.... His qualifications beyond astounding... Articulate, charismatic.... I have no doubt, put him in a public debate against that CB Kia Ah Beng wannabe Kee Chiu , Jamus would shut that irritating clown for good... With the standard of the PAP 4G leaders that we have now, probably all of them are not fit to tie the laces of this capable young man from the Workers Party....

Can HSK, CCS last even five minutes with Jamus in the debate.
And let's not even mention Chee Hong Tat and the other Boy Scout generals now masquerading as ministers.

So much BS about how good the 4G leaders are - but send in a 3G minister.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can HSK, CCS last even five minutes with Jamus in the debate.
And let's not even mention Chee Hong Tat and the other Boy Scout generals now masquerading as ministers.

So much BS about how good the 4G leaders are - but send in a 3G minister.
xia suay will assume his high chair to talk down............typical lousy papig

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. He’s super impressive. Not just his academic credentials and real life work experience. He comes across as someone genuinely wanting to serve the people. Unlike all the fakes from the PAP.

PAP should be looking for candidates like him. Other chap I hope will succeed is PT. Glad he’s going to fight one-to-one and not saddled with a GRC.

This Jsmus Lim is an exceptional individual. The Workers Party should have considered and taken the steps to put him in a SMC.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Perhaps Jamus reminded Vivian of what he used to be when he was young: bright-eyed, bushy-tailed... and before selling out. :wink:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Agree. Same with Nicole.
Agree.
They redraw the boundaries or absorbed a SMC into a GRC ( for example Joo Chiat, Punggol East )
It is extremely challenging to win a GRC, because they use scare tactics and but putting a former Minister there.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Jsmus Lim is an exceptional individual. The Workers Party should have considered and taken the steps to put him in a SMC.

Even if we take away his exceptionalism by half, none of the PAP ministers of state or generals can hold a light to his logic,
manner of presentation or facts - simple responses from the PAP overpaid minions need printed notes for their statements
in parliament.

kkbutterfly

Alfrescian
Loyal
honestly, i had watched his debated again and again over three times and i am not tired.He had won my heart.

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If the 4G leaders are half as good as they are praised to be by the PAP, now is the time to bring
Josephine Teo and Company on.