• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - This Israeli chiobu soldier killed 5 Hamas militants all by herself. If you were Hamas and had her captured, what would you do to her?

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
76397689-12616229-Inbar_Lieberman_25_who_is_the_security_coordinator_of_kibbutz_Ni-a-26_1696984877600.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-woman-Inbar-Lieberman-kibbutz-Nir-Hamas.html

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Only the desperately stupid will eat into zionist propaganda. Like F-15 after combat and one wing shot down still can fly home land safely.

Too many dumb humans, that's why plenty of wars.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Only the desperately stupid will eat into zionist propaganda. Like F-15 after combat and one wing shot down still can fly home land safely.

Too many dumb humans, that's why plenty of wars.
It was during an exercise, not combat. After losing its right wing due to a midair collision with an A4 skyhawk, it flew 10 miles and landed. I am dumb, because I believe this to be true. :biggrin:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard those muslims killed by a woman would go straight to hell?
No, they will reincarnate as women, married, annulled and remain a virgin philanthropist.

A virgin philanthropist if she side steps an ant will claim she lifts an elephant, and the world will praise her.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
It was during an exercise, not combat. After losing its right wing due to a midair collision with an A4 skyhawk, it flew 10 miles and landed. I am dumb, because I believe this to be true. :biggrin:

And so conveniently there was a camera to record it all. Just like 911 hijackers passports were found among the rubble.

Yes your dumb.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ish Hollywood movie only.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
And so conveniently there was a camera to record it all. Just like 911 hijackers passports were found among the rubble.

Yes your dumb.
Those F-15 mid flight and landing videos were edited from stock footage (not of the said F-15). Only the photos taken on ground are real. Even though I am dumb, I am smart enough to know that.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
so you are pro-hamas?
Not prove anybody, logical thinking will tell us , aeroplane is actually a unstable lifting body that required careful balancing of aero dynamic forces, so sensitive that it need micro computers (aka Fly-by-wire) to make constant minor adjustment that human are not capable.

If u like, I can alway say f15 can fly without wings and apologize for my logic.

Can, Boss?

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
Not prove anybody, logical thinking will tell us , aeroplane is actually a unstable lifting body that required careful balancing of aero dynamic forces, so sensitive that it need micro computers (aka Fly-by-wire) to make constant minor adjustment that human are not capable.

If u like, I can alway say f15 can fly without wings and apologize for my logic.

Can, Boss?
Educate yourself : https://tinyurI.com/v64my73u

Here some facts :
On 1 May 1983, during an Israeli Air Force training dogfight, an F-15D collided with an A-4 Skyhawk. Unknown to pilot Zivi Nadavi, and his copilot, the right wing of the Eagle was torn off roughly two feet (60 cm) from the fuselage. The pilot managed to regain control of the aircraft and prevented it from stalling, ultimately landing the crippled aircraft successfully. The F-15 was able to stay in the air because of the lift generated by the large horizontal surface area of the fuselage, the large and effective elevators and the surviving wing. Landing at twice the normal speed to maintain the necessary lift, although the tailhook was torn off completely during the landing, Zivi managed to bring his F-15 to a complete stop approximately 20 feet (6 m) from the end of the runway. He was later quoted that “(I) probably would have ejected if I knew what had happened.
https://www.defenceaviation.com/pilot-lands-f-15-with-only-one-wing/

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
Educate yourself : https://tinyurI.com/v64my73u

Here some facts :
On 1 May 1983, during an Israeli Air Force training dogfight, an F-15D collided with an A-4 Skyhawk. Unknown to pilot Zivi Nadavi, and his copilot, the right wing of the Eagle was torn off roughly two feet (60 cm) from the fuselage. The pilot managed to regain control of the aircraft and prevented it from stalling, ultimately landing the crippled aircraft successfully. The F-15 was able to stay in the air because of the lift generated by the large horizontal surface area of the fuselage, the large and effective elevators and the surviving wing. Landing at twice the normal speed to maintain the necessary lift, although the tailhook was torn off completely during the landing, Zivi managed to bring his F-15 to a complete stop approximately 20 feet (6 m) from the end of the runway. He was later quoted that “(I) probably would have ejected if I knew what had happened.
https://www.defenceaviation.com/pilot-lands-f-15-with-only-one-wing/
Whatever u say boss