• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Photo] - The ATB who sparred with big-breasts SPF IO turns out to be slim-slim chiobu with nice breasts herself!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Sex-isfied men are more productive. This is good for the economy. And as far as PAP are concerned that is all that matters.
yahor. and qi health sexperts are hard to find (no pun intended). making a sinkie unker cum inside or out is no simple task for a “release” and “relief” sexponent. requires special yellow card, red light, black market, and white cum certification. very colorful indeed.

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Between her and the IO….I take the specky IO.

She can interrogate me all night long.

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
This bitch should just deport, n ban from entering. There are millions of tiong bus waiting to take over.

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

Now the tiongs also think this chiobu is likely a prostitute because of her uncouth behaviour and various very short trips around Asia and China (while based in Singapore). They suspect her main sugar daddy is either based in Singapore, or Zhejiang province (she frequently flies there).

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
Pretty so what? Such fucked up character and mental illness
It’s not mental illness, it’s just damn PRCs being spoilt rotten. I can tell u almost all PRCs have this misguided sense of superiority and I won’t be bullied mentality.

In their own country, they are like dogs who can’t even use Facebook without a VPN. So when they do venture overseas or stay abroad, they become extra rebellious to make up for it.

In addition, the selfish mentality is also deeply ingrained into them due to the practices in China. If u help an old lady who had fell down due to her own fault, you may still be held responsible for medical fees from her fall because no one believes ppl will help someone for no reason.

Cravex

Alfrescian
Loyal
This ATB sibeh best, she thinks she is still in the land of Commie?
Fucking uneducated and gangster behavior, just like its Commie government, machiam the whole world must bow to them, damn stupid and disgraceful. :FU:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s not mental illness, it’s just damn PRCs being spoilt rotten. I can tell u almost all PRCs have this misguided sense of superiority and I won’t be bullied mentality.

In their own country, they are like dogs who can’t even use Facebook without a VPN. So when they do venture overseas or stay abroad, they become extra rebellious to make up for it.

In addition, the selfish mentality is also deeply ingrained into them due to the practices in China. If u help an old lady who had fell down due to her own fault, you may still be held responsible for medical fees from her fall because no one believes ppl will help someone for no reason.
Ccp people are a bunch of problematic people

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is why very ya ya papaya
yahor. and qi health sexperts are hard to find (no pun intended). making a sinkie unker cum inside or out is no simple task for a “release” and “relief” sexponent. requires special yellow card, red light, black market, and white cum certification. very colorful indeed.

borom

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think we are barking up the wrong tree.
Ask yourself who allowed all these foreigners in and issue them PR's and citizenship like toilet paper.
Who allowed these foreigners to jam up our public transport, hospitals/polyclinics and public housing.
The right thing to do is to ban foreigners fromn public hospitals and polyclinics and do not allow them to buy publoc housing .
if this ATB were to go to private hospitals like Mt E, Gleneagles or Novena , will there be this incident in the first place ?