• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Phone interview with Mr Chua Sheng Yang

Avantas

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eugene: Hi Mr Chua, I am from XXX and I would like to confirm with you if you are the Mr Chua Sheng Yang who wrote a letter to ST Forum today ?

Chua S Y: Yes, I am the one.

Eugene: Can you spare me 10 minutes of your time to conduct a quick interview ?

Chua S Y: Yes, my pleasure.

Eugene: May I know how old are you and where are you working ?

Chua S Y: 28 years old. I am working in a consultancy firm.

Eugene: Your letter to Straits Times Forum today sound very harsh and personal. Do you know Mr Tan Kin Lian in person ?

Chua S Y: No, I do not know him at all. I have nothing personal against Mr Tan.

Eugene: In your letter, you implied that Mr Tan is helping the investors because of some hidden personal agenda.

Chua S Y: I know Mr Tan is trying to help the investors, but I do not understand why he chose to protest against MAS instead of Lehman brothers or Morgan Stanley.

Read full interview here:

http://wayangparty.com/2008/11/18/facebook-account-of-chua-sheng-yang/

masgnoeL

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Chua something is a moron. Consider he has a BBA, he really does not know much.

Simple logic, yet need to explain to him. Ask him to come into this forum. I will teach him why MAS is more accountable than Lehman Bros or Morgan Stanley or DBS or Maybank or HSBC or StanChart for that matter.

Dumbfuck! Wasted his education when he can't even think properly.

Leegimeremover

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Chua something is a moron. Consider he has a BBA, he really does not know much.

Simple logic, yet need to explain to him. Ask him to come into this forum. I will teach him why MAS is more accountable than Lehman Bros or Morgan Stanley or DBS or Maybank or HSBC or StanChart for that matter.

First the issue is about being misled and lied to. Second, even analysts smarter than him cannot understand product. Third, profiling of significant old people show they looking for fixed deposits safe interest rates, like bonds, real bond. Fourth, don't pay investors back if it is premise, what about taxpayer money fucked by all GLCs, stat boards and government agencies. I did not authorize PAP to gamble with my taxpayer money. It is not even an issue me with eyes open or close. I did not give permission. If it is an opt out thing, I sure as hell did not know that I was in it in the first place and you can see me opt out of government gambling for life.

Goh Meng Seng

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
It is strange for someone who does not even understand the product, did not visit Tan Kin Lian's blog to find out what's going on and have little idea what the investors are complaining about to write such a letter to ST and ST actually publishes it!

Gosh! This is worse than being ignorant!

Goh Meng Seng

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People like him will have very limited brain to prosper. By reading bit and pieces from the main media he claims to have known everything about this world. Typical 66.6% sinkies mentaility standard.

Hope

Alfrescian
Loyal

NUS does not educate him properly and yet saw it fit to award him with a BBA,haha,world class!