• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Phillipines 2 : Vietnam 0

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coming Wed, Vietnam is going all out against Lions, after defeated by Philippines which now on top of table!

I dare to say Sg is already out of Suzuki Cup whereby Vietnam and Philippines will go to semi-final..

Last edited:

Tristan

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Vietnam and Singapore draw on Wed and Phillipines lose then both Singapore and Vietnam go through right?

annexa

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Vietnam and Singapore draw on Wed and Phillipines lose then both Singapore and Vietnam go through right?

Don't know, don't care. I can't even read the fuck names of our "national" squad. They don't represent my country, I am not proud even if they beat England 200-0.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal

Then we ought to see whether Myanmar still got the heart to give a tough fight against Philippines since they already out of tournament.

Vietnam is now in tremendous pressure in their home ground. 1 thing is sure - All tickets will be sold out for the match bet Sg and Vietnam.

sinren67

Alfrescian
Loyal
Possible, buy very unlikely. The only thing we are sure is that the gap is narrowing, and even surpassed.

Afterall, it's 11 vs 11. None of the team is being disadvantaged.

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnam lost 2-0. Very suspicious result. Vietnam team no strangers to kelong.

Please give credit where it is due..... this Phillipines team is unlike the kampong team of the past years. This time they got their professional players most of whom ply their trade in England to represent them in this tournament.
Although the clubs they represent are only in League 1 and 2 standard but still better than the players from Singapore or Vietnam who cannot even pass the trials at these 4th rate clubs :biggrin:

Soul_Reaper

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phillipines can hold Singapore to draw. They are not that bad.

Please give credit where it is due..... this Phillipines team is unlike the kampong team of the past years. This time they got their professional players most of whom ply their trade in England to represent them in this tournament.
Although the clubs they represent are only in League 1 and 2 standard but still better than the players from Singapore or Vietnam who cannot even pass the trials at these 4th rate clubs :biggrin:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
this is the core of the pinoy team..all have pinoy lineage

Neil Etheridge ; Fulham (Eng)
Rob Gier ; Ascot United (Eng)
Ray Anthony Jónsson ; Grindavik (Iceland)
James Younghusband ; Chelsea (Eng)
Jason de Jong ; Veendam (Holland)
Christopher Greatwich ; Morris Colonials (USA)
Mark Drinkuth ; Agon Düsseldorf (GER)
Phil Younghusband ; Chelsea (ENG)

well at least their spgs have contributed something, unlike ours...

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy 2 vietnam 0...spells KELONG written all over.

i suspect its ploy to get Singapore out of the competition.

Pinoy just need to draw Mynamar and Vietnam draw us...and we sayonara....

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't know, don't care. I can't even read the fuck names of our "national" squad. They don't represent my country, I am not proud even if they beat England 200-0.

I do wonder if you even seen the squad names. The first 11 was made up of 9 mats. Is it coz of the 9 mats? We always have about 9 or 10 Mats in our national team. Can't think of any time when that didn't happen :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

lightblue77

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hmm... If the result go this way, then Pinoy (5pt) n S'pore (5pt) go thru.

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Vietnam draw us they out lah. Vietnam now on 3 pts(1 win over Myanmar). We now on 4 pts(1 win 1 draw). Vietnam now KNS liao must go all out. SG should just defend and counter. They won't be the first defending Champ to get kicked out in the 1st rd. That honor goes to us :p:p:p

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regardless...its a joke that we cannot walk over Philippines....a case of underestimating the opponents?

really...this is a senior squad - arguably the strongest we can field because there is no age restrictions.

And this is the team with FTs no? Thanks FAS, once again you have proved to us the value of your FTs, which is valueless....

Lets look forward to beating Timor Leste next...because they are the only whipping boys left....

Goal 2010? Fuck lah...

saratogas

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a pain to watch the Lions play... Your heart wants to support them but the way they play really hurts!

The amount of chances wasted by Noh Alam Shah... Lost count...

Char_Azn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
And this is the team with FTs no? Thanks FAS, once again you have proved to us the value of your FTs, which is valueless....

Speaking of which I was wondering where all the FTs have gone. Other the Duric and Precious, the rest of the FT contingent seem to be missing yesterday. I have to admit though I only watch the first half, after they scored the first goal and our failure to equalize I thought to myself, NOT AGAIN!!!! and didn't bother to watch the rest of the match. Quite surprise they won the match actually. They were playing pretty badly during the first half

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Vietnam draw us they out lah. Vietnam now on 3 pts(1 win over Myanmar). We now on 4 pts(1 win 1 draw). Vietnam now KNS liao must go all out. SG should just defend and counter. They won't be the first defending Champ to get kicked out in the 1st rd. That honor goes to us

This edition 2010 AFF Suzuki Cup is highly unpredictable. It is possible for Vietnam the 2008 champion to get kick out in the 1st round.

Group B look like Pinoy will win the group with a victory over Myanmar.

While Group A is either Thailand or Malaysia to finish 2nd position, depending on the mood of Indonesia and Laos.

Laos played well & nearly upset Thailand but to be held to a 2:2 draw. Their next match Laos got thrashed 0:6 by co-host Indonesia :biggrin: