• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

[Philippines] - 8 month old female pig raped by man (neighbour) until her genitalia bloody & swollen

UltimaOnline

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
c984b8a18aa6e0ca185584855fc7a0f0

https://sg.yahoo.com/news/pangasinan-man-accused-raping-neighbor-045040347.html

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
hanor, but on the other hand (and dick), dread to think that if this piggy was in india, the cunt-sequences would be greatly dire / increased :frown:
If in India, be a cow the best. Tits hanging out but no one will disturb, very safe.:biggrin:

Last edited:

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The pig will most likely be turned into longganisa and enter the stomachs of the baboy-loving Catholic Pinoys.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If in Indian, be a cow the best. Tits hanging out but no one will disturb, very safe.:biggrin:
hanor, many females are also generously endowed in relation to the abundance in numbers of those sacred cows over there :speechless:
The pig will most likely be turned into longganisa and enter the stomachs of the baboy-loving Catholic Pinoys.
hanor, screwing and swelling the labia prior to cooking makes good eating of a fucked-up dish, literally :rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
If in India, be a cow the best. Tits hanging out but no one will disturb, very safe.:biggrin:

U sure cows are safe from ah nehs?

Indian man accused of raping cow claims it is reincarnation of his dead wife | daily sun
A man of Indian origin recently arrested for sexually molesting a cow on a Texan ranch claims the animal is, in fact, the reincarnation of his deceased wife.

Rajiv Chowdhury, 34, was intercepted this week by Atascosa County police after ranch owner Ted Bukowski called police after he found the half-naked man sexually assaulting one of his cows.
Bukowski first believed his cattle were being harassed by coyotes until he discovered it was, in fact, a man that was the source of all the disturbance.

“He asked me not to shoot. He told me he wouldn’t do it again if I didn’t call the police” Bukowski, 67, told reporters.

“I don’t know what those Hindus preach at church, but that sure sounds to me like the church of the Devil,” he added, laughing.
Professor of Religious studies at the University of Houston, Janet Fitzgerald, believes Rajiv Chowdhury’s sexual assault upon the cow must be understood in the specific cultural and religious context of Hinduism.

“The man lost his wife last year and possibly was honest when he said he believed the animal was the reincarnation of his dead wife,” she told local reporters.

“In Hinduism, sex with animals is not an uncommon theme and many of their deities share half-human, half-animal features,” she explained.

Source: World News Daily Report

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have to go and take a look at my neighbourhood market to see if there is any resemblance between a pig and a chinese women.