• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

philippe girls are the most open minded in Asia!!!

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
wow.. showing off panties!!!

[video=youtube;FsJWU44eXBU]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=FsJWU44eXBU[/video]

cheowyonglee

Alfrescian
Loyal
and we let them in in thousands!!! wow...

[video=youtube;wnE3LPy1jaI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wnE3LPy1jaI&feature=related[/video]

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
My favourite country when it comes to women is Philippines. Just the accent alone can turn me on. :biggrin:

[video=youtube;uepYotJGP8s]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uepYotJGP8s&feature=related[/video]

tenggiri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happy go lucky country. No stuffy religious customs holding them back. Whoa giddy-up and lets ride haha.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Conversation with a Pinoy who want to fax some documents from Cebu to her SG employers

Maid: Sir, I have some problem with the FARK Ma Chin. Your FARK number correct?
Sir: My fax number is 123-456-789
Maid: Yes sir, the FARK number is correct but I cannot FARK to you. Can you check your FARK Ma Chin working?
Sir: Yes, the fax machine is working.
Maid: OK, Sir. I FARK you one more time.
Sir: Yes, please fax now.
Maid: Sir, can you call me after you receive my FARK.
Sir: Sure.
Maid: Thank you, sir. You are so kind. I made sure you get the FARK soon.
Sir: OK. Bye.

Sir hear already also Mari Kita liow!

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Conversation with a Pinoy who want to fax some documents from Cebu to her SG employers

Maid: Sir, I have some problem with the FARK Ma Chin. Your FARK number correct?
Sir: My fax number is 123-456-789
Maid: Yes sir, the FARK number is correct but I cannot FARK to you. Can you check your FARK Ma Chin working?
Sir: Yes, the fax machine is working.
Maid: OK, Sir. I FARK you one more time.
Sir: Yes, please fax now.
Maid: Sir, can you call me after you receive my FARK.
Sir: Sure.
Maid: Thank you, sir. You are so kind. I made sure you get the FARK soon.
Sir: OK. Bye.

Sir hear already also Mari Kita liow!

Bigot! Racist! But damn funny.

Last edited:

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A MNC looking for secretary. After interviewing 20 candidates from various countries, The Male Boss set a question for the 5 finalist to be
interviewed.
The Question: Women have 2 pairs of lips, what is the difference?

Answered Candidate A: 1 can talk and the other cannot.
B: 1 has a mustache, the other not.
C: 1 in the horizontal, the other vertical.
D: 1 has a set of teeth, the other toothless.
Answer the last, a pinay who obviously got the job: Sir, 1 I use it for myself only, but actually no difference, both for Sir to use.

Last edited:

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
third world country woman are ugly ..

1) no fashion sense
2) dont know how to apply make up
3) no Personal hygiene
4) no table manners
5) think you are ATM machine
6) bad breath
7) rude
8) bad dancer
9) body odour
10) lazy

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
third world country woman are ugly ..

1) no fashion sense
2) dont know how to apply make up
3) no Personal hygiene
4) no table manners
5) think you are ATM machine
6) bad breath
7) rude
8) bad dancer
9) body odour
10) lazy

You know one thing about these women when i think about it.

It's like there's no sort of proper moral compass with them. Now i'm not trying to say women from 1st world countries are more moralistic but you go to a place like indonesia, thailand etc and you can just somehow find tons of women that are working in the trade or something related to the trade. The relationships they have with men are very complicated. They get married but fool around and it's the same with the guys. They get married and are divorced or have a child out of wedlock. They have a few fuck buddies and some of them are their lovers too. You hear such stories from the maids that work here indon or filippino and the many pubs with viets, thais and so on.

drifter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You know one thing about these women when i think about it.

It's like there's no sort of proper moral compass with them. Now i'm not trying to say women from 1st world countries are more moralistic but you go to a place like indonesia, thailand etc and you can just somehow find tons of women that are working in the trade or something related to the trade. The relationships they have with men are very complicated. They get married but fool around and it's the same with the guys. They get married and are divorced or have a child out of wedlock. They have a few fuck buddies and some of them are their lovers too. You hear such stories from the maids that work here indon or filippino and the many pubs with viets, thais and so on.

thats right ...most of them in meat trade :wink: