• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pfizer vaccine has started killing people in NZ

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Covid-19: 'Myocarditis was probably due to vaccination', says board reviewing man's death​

Lee Kenny16:17, Dec 20 2021

Rory Nairn died in November, likely from a very rare side effect of the Covid-19 vaccine.

Ashleigh Wilson/Supplied
Rory Nairn died in November, likely from a very rare side effect of the Covid-19 vaccine.

The death of a 26-year-old man was probably from the heart condition myocarditis that was likely caused by the Covid-19 vaccine, an independent safety board says.

It comes after the Covid-19 Vaccine Independent Safety Monitoring Board revealed it has reviewed the deaths of three people from potential myocarditis, including that of a 13-year-old boy.

Plumber Rory Nairn, from Dunedin, died suddenly in his home on November 17 within two weeks of receiving his first dose of the Pfizer vaccine.

Preliminary information from the autopsy has identified myocarditis – inflammation of the heart muscle – as the probable cause of his death, the safety monitoring board said on Monday.

READ MORE:
* Covid-19: Coroner investigating after autopsy links Dunedin man's death to 'very rare' side effect of Pfizer vaccine
* Covid-19 outbreak situation report: What happened today, Sunday December 19
* Covid-19: Medsafe approval for Pfizer for 5-11s could come within days

Vaccinologist Dr Helen Petousis-Harris said although vaccine-related myocarditis can occur it is “very rare”, and the risks from the vaccine are greatly outweighed by the risk of contracting Covid-19.

The board said Nairn reported no symptoms prior to being vaccinated and the symptoms of myocarditis developed in the days immediately following his first vaccine dose.

He also did not seek medical advice or treatment for his symptoms.

Some Covid-19 vaccines, including the Pfizer vaccine, can increase the risk of myocarditis, the safety monitoring board said.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Gaslighting to the bitter end. I guess no one is paying attention to the footballing scene. :rolleyes:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its good to see the culling has begun. The world is too populated. However it would b much better for the world n humanity as a whole if those trailer park trash were eliminated. Like shit skins n northern mandarins speaking tiongs , niggers n mudslimes..

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Its good to see the culling has begun. The world is too populated. However it would b much better for the world n humanity as a whole if those trailer park trash were eliminated. Like shit skins n northern mandarins speaking tiongs , niggers n mudslimes..
Fuck yr mother pale skin angmoh shd die first for pale skin is a disease...

saynotomsm

Alfrescian
Loyal

The thing about depopulation for people who talks about it casually, never seems to think that they themselves could be one of them. I used to think like you in the past. Be careful what you wished for.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
The thing about depopulation for people who talks about it casually, never seems to think that they themselves could be one of them. I used to think like you in the past. Be careful what you wished for.
Death is part of life and I am learning to deal with it. N I have seen fates that are worst than death. I for one would rather die than live as an invalid and living in indignity like those old farts hospitalised in hk. Being burdens to their families n society