• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to take down chimpmania

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
http://chimpmania.com/forum/forum.php

https://www.change.org/p/take-down-the-racist-chimpmania-website-it-attacks-our-children

ICduPiqKuXuOxki-48x48-noPad.jpg

Ashton Daley started this petition to Matthew Prince (CEO of CloudFlare)

My beautiful baby boy Albie was born with a rare condition that left his bowels outside of his body. After birth, he had to have lifesaving surgery two years ago - it was the most terrifying experience for our family.

We shared Albie’s story online to let others know they weren’t alone. But last week we were told that his name and pictures were taken and posted on a forum where he was made fun of by people using racist slurs. All this happened on a white supremacist website ‘Chimpmania’. Albie was called a "mutant male n*gfant" and my partner Tom a “race traitor”.

I had never heard of the website “Chimpmania” before. When we looked at it, we found it is a sick and disgusting racist website, preying on people of colour - many of them being children. The website has been running for almost ten years! People have tried to shut it down but it hasn’t happened, it’s time to put an end to it now! That’s why we’re calling for it to be shutdown.

The site is attacking people across the world. Cloudflare host the site on their server and we believe they can intervene and help.

Let’s not let our children grow up to see this despicable and evil side of the world. It’s not right and it’s not fair. So please sign this petition and help me to get this awful, awful site off the web.

Thank you.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
I thought sinkies were a bunch of racist scum but it seems they are far from the worst!

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is why women shouldn't have been allowed to vote. They always tend towards big government and overreach.

If you find the site offensive, use a parental filter. Don't impose your values on the rest of us.