• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to remove "Make me Asian" racist Google app

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
@Google: Remove the racist "Make Me Asian" & "Make Me Indian" apps from @GooglePlay

Petition by

Peter Chin

Washington, DC

AKReolTdqbTkhOe-556x313-noPad.jpg

Google's motto is "Don't Be Evil", which makes it difficult to fathom why they carry the "Make Me Asian" and "Make Me Indian" apps by KimberyDeiss on their Google Play Store. These apps overlay dated and racist stereotypes onto your photos: rice paddy hat, fu manchu mustache, slanty eyes and yellow skin - and voila, digital yellowface! Or you can pretend to be a Native American by slapping your picture with war paint, feather, and broadened nose, because we all know that that is all that it takes to represent "Indians". These apps perpetuate hateful and offensive stereotypes that are used to this very day to marginalize and humiliate Asians and Native Americans. They are not funny, and their use highlights a vicious double standard, where people are allowed to characterize Asians and Native Americans in a way that they never would do to other races or ethnic groups. Google is implicitly normalizing these characterizations by allowing them to proliferate on their branded Google Play store. THESE APPS NEED TO COME DOWN NOW. And here's what you can do:

Go here and flag both apps as inappropriate directly on the Google Play site
, preferably from an Android device. The apps are named "Make Me Asian" and "Make Me Indian", the developer name is KimberyDeiss, and the urls are respectively, https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makemeasian&hl=en and https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.makemeindian&hl=en

If you have Twitter, tweet this out:
@ericschmidt Take the racist Make Me Asian and Make Me Indian apps off @googleplay NOW! #makemeasian https://www.change.org/petitions/go...-make-me-asian-app-from-the-google-play-store

There is a partner petition
by our friends at 18 Million Rising that we encourage you to sign as well.

To:
Google, Google Play

Remove the racist "Make Me Asian" and "Make Me Indian" apps from the Google Play store. They are racist and perpetuate false and offensive stereotypes that are hurtful to both Asian and Native American communities.

Sincerely,
[Your name]

jw5

Loyal
yet another groundbreaking statement from the resident erotophobe... :rolleyes:

RT, you and laksaboy are simply opposites in mindset.

For example, I believe that it will be unthinkable for you (and possibly your parents too) not to get married and have children.
However, it will be unthinkable for laksaboy to do so.

In terms of actual lifestyle, it's narong and laksaboy who are the opposites, but they are more similar in mindset than we would expect.
Some of their views on women, sex and marriage are eerily similar. :biggrin:

These are simply my observations and psychoanalysis babble from reading all your posts, don't get angry hor.

Cheers and have a great new year!

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Cheers and have a great new year!

Happy new year to you too..

I am also single by choice btw. But laksa has been repeating so much misogynistic stuff he's starting to sound like tonychat. The warning lights came on when he found aunties, ah kwas, hairy armpits and the SG racehouse queen appealing.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I am also single by choice btw. But laksa has been repeating so much misogynistic stuff he's starting to sound like tonychat. The warning lights came on when he found aunties, ah kwas, hairy armpits and the SG racehouse queen appealing.

What type of person find a racehouse queen appealing?

jw5

Loyal

That's why difference in mindset for you 2, whereas difference in actual lifestyle for laksa and narong..............

He can take sarcasm to the extreme in his posts, but they are entertaining. Btw, I do enjoy reading posts from you, narong and laksa, all authentic forummers in my view.

Devil Within

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do they have "make me sinkie" app. It shows a guy losing his balls.

Lanjiaoless faggot tonychat. Why you always like to talk about yourself? We know that you don't have balls and lanjiao. That is why Uncle Devil always so kind to help you to fuck. LOL!.... And you still have not thank me for it. Why you so sinkie? LOL!....