• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Petition to demand apology from minister?

loudhailer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow. You are learning from me the subtle ways of losing an election. Keep it up. One day you'll reach my level of being cannon fodder for the government.

Now all you have to do is betray at least two of your mentors and steal a few postage stamps. Don't forget to go on a hunger strike but take glucose.

Well done, boy. Keep it up.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/vivianyogapology/

It is interesting to see how such petition will turn out to be. Well, I think it is a bit premature to call for such petition because we will never know whether there will be any other unfortunate but embarrassing incidents happening in the following days...

yellow people

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wow. You are learning from me the subtle ways of losing an election. Keep it up. One day you'll reach my level of being cannon fodder for the government.

Now all you have to do is betray at least two of your mentors and steal a few postage stamps. Don't forget to go on a hunger strike but take glucose.

Well done, boy. Keep it up.

Your days here are numbered PAP troll. :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
After 1 week, the petition only garnered 900+ signatures, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I'm sure there will be more if the Temasek Review link is not there, TR busuk lah, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Fuck TR :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:

Velma

Alfrescian
Loyal
After 1 week, the petition only garnered 900+ signatures, LOL :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
I'm sure there will be more if the Temasek Review link is not there, TR busuk lah, LOL :biggrin::biggrin:

Fuck TR :oIo::oIo::oIo::oIo:
I wholeheartedly agree with your statement. TR is becoming the 154th for Opposition, best distance yourself from it.