• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peter Lim's ugly daughter is unknown to the world compared to South Korea Lim Kim

RetardedGay

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who gives a fuck?
You jealous of her father's billions?

Presstitutes likes giving PL's ugly daughter free publicity. If pretty to others but eyesore to me.

Sibeh song when Valencia lost to Deportivo La Coruna, Levante and Barcelona. :biggrin:

I get my kicks by bashing pets of PAP.

RetardedGay

Alfrescian
Loyal

Ugly daughter is a druggie and her ugly loser dad got Prestitutes to blackout the news from leaking. :biggrin:

http://forums.fuckwarezone.com.sg/e...ire-business-tycoon-peter-lim-4611251-12.html

wcxzsu

Alfrescian
Loyal

66YcXD8.jpg

Beckham : I'll be honest with u, she is butt ugly and i'm just doing it at her ugly persistent request.

loneshark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't call her butt ugly, but there is something weird about her - eyes, nose, mouth - like all fake.
If she wants to go plastic, might as well go all the way, Korea style, at least we cannot tell:rolleyes:

wcxzsu

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wouldn't call her butt ugly, but there is something weird about her - eyes, nose, mouth - like all fake.
If she wants to go plastic, might as well go all the way, Korea style, at least we cannot tell:rolleyes:

Yes can tell it's fake. :biggrin:

t1lJ9f2.jpg

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There must be plenty of crooks & desperados running around Spore. They have plenty of money to launder. It is not in the interests of the PAP to publicise the names of their customers.

RetardedGay

Alfrescian
Loyal

After 14 games played, four draws and three defeats.

5th placing on the Liga table, four points behind 4th place Sevilla.

Well done Granada !! Europe here comes Los Che !! :biggrin:

And there are morons who actually back Los Che to win the Liga !! LOL