• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

pervert poly ahbeng take downblouse video of sleeping woman in MRT...SHAMELESS!

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
fuckin pervert poly chao ahbeng kia..pretend to sleep and then use his handphone to secretly shoot downblouse video of a sleeping woman beside him..and later then upload to sam sex forum private gallery...still dare to pretend listening to his hp even when ppl are saw him liao...KNNBPCB...fucking pervert poly ahbeng fucker!! :mad::oIo:

women_watch_out_guy_shoots_downblouse_video-thumbnail.jpg

STOMPer Benjamin noticed that this man secretly taking pictures of a woman sitting beside him on the MRT. The STOMPer thinks that female passengers should be more alert.

Benjamin told STOMP:

"I was taking the MRT yesterday and when I boarded the red-line train towards Jurong.

"I sat opposite this fellow who was sitting beside the girl.

"The man noticed the girl sleeping and quickly whipped out his handphone to take a video of the girl's bust.

"He pointed the phone's camera at her chest and pretended to fall asleep.

"He 'woke' up once in a while to check his recording and would smile before continuing to film her.

"I stared at him as I was quite disturbed by his behaviour.

"He suddenly turned his camera to take a photo of me, so I took a photo of him as well.

"He alighted at Woodlands and I saw him using a tertiary student card. He is probably a polytechnic student.

"Girls should watch out for perverts like him on the train lest their modesty becomes compromised."

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
the above pic is of the guy and girl ?

if yes, i don't blame him at all................the girl looks hot.................

but i always prefer upskirt leh.................unless no bra lah................