• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Pervert Oppie Not Castrated Despite Harassing John Tan's Daughter For Years! Police Scared?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
girlsschool.jpg

A man was arrested for allegedly used his phone to secretly record videos of students from three girls' schools in Bukit Timah.

The incident happened last Friday morning (Oct 27) when the man was spotted lurking outside Singapore Chinese Girls' School.

Parents from three schools in the area, namely Raffles Girls' School, Methodist Girls' School and Singapore Chinese Girl's School were warned of a suspicious man lurking outside the schools via various chat groups.

A parent, Ms Xiao, told Shin Min Daily News that she was sending her daughter to school when she noticed the man walking around with a phone in his hand, behaving suspiciously.

Ms Xiao said that many parents have observed this man wandering around the girl schools in the area.

She said: "At about 7.20am, I saw him going through the gates to enter the school.

"Later I was notified by my chat group that he was arrested. "

Another mother, Ms Yang , 43, told reporters that her daughter was a student at Raffles Girls' School, and she became worried when she first heard of the man.

She added: "Fortunately, he has been arrested, but I will still remind my daughter to be careful."

A Lianhe Wanbao reporter, Ms Chen, 23, revealed that she had been harassed by the same man while she was a student seven years ago.

The man had approached Ms Chen for a survey, but started messaging her to chat after a few days, reports Lianhe Wanbao.

Said Ms Chen: "Even his methods remain unchanged.

"When I heard from my colleague that there was a man arrested for harassing female students, I thought it could be him even without looking at the photos.

"When I saw the photos, I recognised him right away.

"I never expected him to resume his activities after getting arrested last year.

"I can still remember the weird way he would stare at you."

It is understood that a wary parent called the police, and the man had faced similar charges in the past year, including the harassment of students, stalking a girl near a junior college nearby, and recording a video of the student crossing the road.

In addition, he was also charged with using a pinhole camera to take an upskirt video in April 2016.

In response to media queries, a police spokesman said that a 41-year-old man was arrested on Friday (Oct 27) for causing public nuisance.

http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/ma...t-videos-students-3-girls-schools-bukit-timah

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Not named must be foreigner eh?

I am worried for the safety of my daughter. I've gotten the RC chairman of Bukit Timah to set up a neighbourhood police watch specifically for those 3 elite schools. Samsters who volunteer to help patrol the neighbourhood to keep that pervert away may get a chance to be conferred a PBM if they help out for at least a year, or nab some oppie perv harassing our daughters.

bushtucker

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you should be worried about the safety of your wife too. robber's foiled attempt made him become a rapist. siao one!

https://sg.news.yahoo.com/man-raped...iled-17-years-caned-24-strokes-075242130.html

A man who raped a woman in a back alley of Serangoon Gardens after she foiled his attempt to rob her was jailed 17 years and given 24 strokes of the cane on Monday (30 October).

Four other charges – attempted robbery, abduction, aggravated outrage of modesty and criminal intimidation – were taken into consideration for the sentence.

The prosecution called for at least 18 years’ jail and the maximum 12 strokes of the cane on each charge to be imposed on Singh while Singh’s lawyers sought 16 years’ jail and 24 strokes of cane for him.

The incident occurred after midnight on 12 January last year when the victim, a 42-year-old cleaner from China, was walking home. The woman was taking a back alley route when Singh, who was on his bicycle, decided to rob her. Armed with a Swiss army knife, Singh followed her into the back alley.

He later alighted from his bicycle and ran towards her with a knife in hand. However, when the victim saw him, she threw her handbag, containing about $800, over the fence into the compound of a private house.

When Singh pointed his knife at the victim, demanding for her money, the victim gestured at the private house and said she had “no money”.

Furious, Singh decided to have sex with the victim. He brought her to a dark secluded area where he forced her to perform oral sex on him twice and raped her – all while threatening to hurt her with his knife.

After the act, Singh warned her not to tell the police about the incident by making a slitting gesture with his thumb across his neck before cycling off on his bicycle. The victim, who had her handphone in a paper bag with her, called her boyfriend who then informed the police.

Avenue Park by a member of the public." data-reactid="31" style="margin-bottom: 1em; color: rgb(38, 40, 42); font-family: "Helvetica Neue", Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 15px; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);">Singh was captured by police three days later after he was spotted cycling around Tavistock
Avenue Park by a member of the public.

On Monday, the prosecution cited an Institute of Mental Health report which stated that Singh was at “a considerable risk of committing similar serious sexual or violence offences in future”.

The report added that Singh, who has a past history of conduct disorder, borderline intelligence, and narcissistic personality traits, did not seem to show genuine remorse for his actions and seemed to regret more that he would be punished.

Singh has a history of past offences dating back to 2007. He was convicted of assault in 2010 and was later sentenced to reformative training in 2012 after a string of offences including rioting, criminal intimidation, and voluntarily causing hurt.

Singh’s lawyers, pro bono lawyers Khadijah Yasin and Sadhana Rai from the Criminal Legal Aid Scheme, said that Singh had not known of his psychiatric issues at the time of the offences.

For each charge of aggravated sexual assault and aggravated rape, Singh could have been jailed between eight and 20 years and caned 12 strokes.