• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pervert caught on FaceBook +65 9099 6676

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
644371_10151511688264341_436259992_n_zpsc12e11ff.jpg

"找到騙子了。。。Facebook Hunting Perverts Down .. Dah dapat Penipu ni !!!!

0126933035 is using FAKE names such as Dk Dk chong / alvin chong / ray chong / derek chong and had conned alot of models since 2 years ago had been posting a lot on models event pages searching for models. He contact me saying he is John. Conrad Chynns found his phone number 0126933035 registered under the name of CHOONG YE MING. I'm checking on his ic and all details now. Anyone can check pls do write to me.

+6592344919 and +6590996676 ... both of the numbers belongs to Terence Chew from MK Racing Singapore who apparently has bad reputation testified by facebook friend from Singapore.
"

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Con what?

骗财?骗色?骗感情?

Please be specific.

P.S: This is one of the reasons why I'm not on Facebook. :biggrin:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dun fuck care 有杀错没放过....
I always call those numbers on public toilets even though likely to be pranksters

Ha ha ha ha you actually callled them..when I was younger, I used to scribble the numbers for Fire Brigade ( before SCDF) & Woodbridge Hospital ( now IMH).."For a Good Time, call ____ at this_____"..you one of the people who called... ha ha ha ha

looneytan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ha ha ha ha you actually callled them..when I was younger, I used to scribble the numbers for Fire Brigade ( before SCDF) & Woodbridge Hospital ( now IMH).."For a Good Time, call ____ at this_____"..you one of the people who called... ha ha ha ha

for me I use Singapore Casket number

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
This is a lousy player. Seasoned player will notice when a woman is pissed off, apologise and move to the next target. There are plenty of women out there itching for a scrub. Why land himself in trouble. I should start a thread to teach these idiots when I am free.

The sister forum has a thread on getting free scrubs on wechat. I am surprised to see so many guys who failed to get a free scrub. I'm neither handsome or rich but I'm going to meet my 2nd free scrub of the month tonight.

PS: anyone needs me to post a picture to show that I'm not a tua kang yaosiukia? :biggrin:

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This is a lousy player. Seasoned player will notice when a woman is pissed off, apologise and move to the next target. There are plenty of women out there itching for a scrub. Why land himself in trouble. I should start a thread to teach these idiots when I am free.

The sister forum has a thread on getting free scrubs on wechat. I am surprised to see so many guys who failed to get a free scrub. I'm neither handsome or rich but I'm going to meet my 2nd free scrub of the month tonight.

PS: anyone needs me to post a picture to show that I'm not a tua kang yaosiukia? :biggrin:

knn your women are those low class shit who can only go for old man... and since you pick such category, any shit can also go for it.

go for some high net worth woman lah.. then i am impressed.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
knn your women are those low class shit who can only go for old man... and since you pick such category, any shit can also go for it.

go for some high net worth woman lah.. then i am impressed.

Why would I need you to be impressed? As long as my cock is impressed, that's enough. I live for myself, not you :rolleyes:

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL!! This is Lynn Chia's tel number and I can prove it.

9qzRgTN.png

SIxhUFq.png

Hf6c18b.png

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Believe it or not I managed to uncover some gens though 90% of the time are duds.
Just a call dun need much effort.