• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Permanent De-Globalized Travel & Trade by 国家健康码 GREEN AMBER RED BLACK ZONES into Indefinite Future

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
First of all I am in Singapore not the United States. You post some ridiculous views about politics and you refuse to back them up in any coherent way. Why not do us a favor and make sense or shut up?
Maybe you are a bit late and did not follow the arguments. Fuck you go read yourself, I’m not repeating it for you. Just because it differs from the majority it is ridiculous? The forum is not owned by you motherfucker.
Btw... you know the rule in this forum, if you do not like what you see, FUCK OFF

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe you are a bit late and did not follow the arguments. Fuck you go read yourself, I’m not repeating it for you. Just because it differs from the majority it is ridiculous? The forum is not owned by you motherfucker.
and now you have lost all credibilty you moron. Rudeness is always the result of not being able to back your words up with anything meaningful. Now everyone can read here and see what you are made of

LordElrond

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
and now you have lost all credibilty you moron. Rudeness is always the result of not being able to back your words up with anything meaningful. Now everyone can read here and see what you are made of
Haha who’s rude to start with? Sorry I have a real occupation and won’t waste my time repeating my arguments for a rude arsehole like you, but you can always search the forum.

redbull313

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha who’s rude to start with? Sorry I have a real occupation and won’t waste my time repeating my arguments for a rude arsehole like you, but you can always search the forum.
You cant back up your ridiculous posts and behave like a moron so who looks bad here? Go back to India or wherever you are from

you do

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal
A planet free of extreme media propaganda where people exercise judgement and objectivity in what they read, hear and see.
So how badly did the Canadians mess with you? You sound pretty sad to me. Maybe you should try to be a little more like me, happy and free - all thanks to #1 America

Jealous, huh?

China is not your friend

Peiweh

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes this poor guy really got hit hard there in Canada and now he is sucking CCP ideology up because everything else has failed him. He also has serious mommy and daddy issues too - I think it was daddy that touched him but still digging to find out more........

China is not your friend