• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

peoples association must be shuttered and a new independent neutral organisation be set up to serve the people and not political masters

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
what u think?

I absolutely disagree because many of my business interests in Singapore would not be thriving if it was not for the PA and myself joining forces to serve the people of Singapore.

Just ask John Tan. He will agree with me 100%.

kaninabuchaojibye

Alfrescian
Loyal
I absolutely disagree because many of my business interests in Singapore would not be thriving if it was not for the PA and myself joining forces to serve the people of Singapore.

john is a realistic man
when he sees the pap and pa crumbling, he will be the first to switch sides

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since you are at it, why not ask for the same for.....

1) Judiciary
2) SPF
3) Civil Service
4) ELD
5) SAF

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
It should disband. Useless organisation.

I disagree. PA is one organisation that is very supportive of local businesses. They have helped countless numbers of contractors, coffee shop owners etc in times of need.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Brothel business?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I agree with Boss Sam 100%.

what u think?

It's a fucking dumb idea. The PA serves to implement government policies on the ground, including keep old folks occupied with activities and day trips to JB. Politics is more than making dumb speeches in parliament.