• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People who are vaccinated will be dead within 5 years.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
v-med-bed.PNG

Why put yourself in this category of dead-within-5-years? Only when someone in your family die from taking the vaccine and then you wake up? why need to lose a life then you wake up? Maybe some pple need that to wake them up.

Yes, med beds can help but you will not need to rush in to get to the med beds within 5 years so that you will not die. I will try out the med beds when it is available but i will not be in a rush, i can take my own sweet time until all those who are vaccinated been cure, then i will go try it out.

To all those boomers who eat salt more than others who eat rice, you can test the vaccine out yourself and see if you will die. Thanks in advance for giving us a lesson. Since boomers love to teach the young so much, for this, my respect to you. You are indeed teaching the young.

dredd

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't spread rumours such as this. It is very irresponsible. If you don't want to get vaccinated then don't do it lah, why dig up some moronic article from like-minded twits like you to tell people they are going to die with vaccination.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
5 years is still a pretty long time to live, if you live it well. But if you end up bed ridden, it will make it seem even longer.

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please don't spread rumours such as this. It is very irresponsible. If you don't want to get vaccinated then don't do it lah, why dig up some moronic article from like-minded twits like you to tell people they are going to die with vaccination.
Hey, if you dun believe this. That is your issue, not mine. You don't tell others what to and what not to post. I decide what i want to post

If you believe in vaccine, then go for it. No one is stopping you. But whatever happens to you after that is all on you. Good Luck!!!!

If you really take the vaccine and then realise you are in deep shit. please post us a pic or video of your expression, i will meme the hell out of it till the day you die just like Bernie Sander memes.

1611969230445.png

Last edited:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
By his same logic can also argue those who do not take vaccine will be dead within 2 years
provided you think the virus is deadly which i do not.

If its deadly, pple will be dying on the street and not arguing why cannot have 8 pple gather during chinese new year.

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to worry, in 5yrs they have an antidote for Tos taken the Covid jab, worry abt $$$$ in having to pay for it.

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is indeed a hoax. The first vaccination being administered was only less than 4 months ago. So, how can they currently predict what will happen 5 years down the road? A total bullshit.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Baby boomers were right about having not more than 2 children, family planning, as they knew their fucking children were brought up to be dumb and stupid with the 5 eye education system.

Notwithstanding this, booners had stuff up yr lives knowing how stupid u will become.

Good that boomers can leave this world in exodus and leave behind fake degrees shits and shitskins ahnehs to be yr next door neighbours...

View attachment 102935

Why put yourself in this category of dead-within-5-years? Only when someone in your family die from taking the vaccine and then you wake up? why need to lose a life then you wake up? Maybe some pple need that to wake them up.

Yes, med beds can help but you will not need to rush in to get to the med beds within 5 years so that you will not die. I will try out the med beds when it is available but i will not be in a rush, i can take my own sweet time until all those who are vaccinated been cure, then i will go try it out.

To all those boomers who eat salt more than others who eat rice, you can test the vaccine out yourself and see if you will die. Thanks in advance for giving us a lesson. Since boomers love to teach the young so much, for this, my respect to you. You are indeed teaching the young.

nirvarq

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
It's more than one year in SG how many are actually sick and how many are in critical condition so why do we even need the risks in vaccines ?

Last edited:

cocobobo

Alfrescian
Loyal
provided you think the virus is deadly which i do not.

If its deadly, pple will be dying on the street and not arguing why cannot have 8 pple gather during chinese new year.
Tbh i dont mind either way. Earth is way too overpopulated. If it wipes out those at the head of the queue... the elites, the 1%... all the better