• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People Talking To Themselves - Why Is This Happening In First World Singapore

jw5

Loyal
Please don't get me wrong.

It may sound hilarious to you... but you may also be a witness to such a phenomena....

Lately I have seen many people talking to themselves in parks, on public transport and from their high-floor HDB "pigeon-holes'.

It's not hilarious, have seen a few such cases too.
No ear piece, no phone.

One young guy on Orchard road, saying to himself "Go back to your country, go back to where u came from" repeatedly.

Another middle aged guy shouting "This is not justice, I'll fight u to the end!"

Even saw a guy banging his head against the wall in an mrt train, he was standing where the cabins meet where people usually like to lean against the wall.

The authorities should resolve such cases before they cause a danger to bystanders.

Last edited:

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No ear piece, no phone.

No joke bro. I came across one girl loitering around a kopitiam at serangoon garden. Thought she was on the phone but she spoke too little to be having a conversation. Then she came to sit at the beside me and I could see there's definitely no phone and earpiece. She's actually still young... barely 25.

Poor thing.. I guess must be the stress from studies and parents that made her snap.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No joke bro. I came across one girl loitering around a kopitiam at serangoon garden. Thought she was on the phone but she spoke too little to be having a conversation. Then she came to sit at the beside me and I could see there's definitely no phone and earpiece. She's actually still young... barely 25.

Poor thing.. I guess must be the stress from studies and parents that made her snap.

In the late 70s and 80s, a bald Indian man in his late 40s or early 50s would go around Colombo Court badmouthing LKY. Strangely, when this man spotted JBJ, they could engage in decent conversation. Always wondered why like that.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset

last seen around Eunos MRT over a decade ago, this young gentleman would go about ranting some weird stuff, then stressing very loudly on the word "DIE" a couple of times, carried on mumbling and out of a sudden, "DIE"...

poor chap. :(:(:(

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
last seen around Eunos MRT over a decade ago, this young gentleman would go about ranting some weird stuff, then stressing very loudly on the word "DIE" a couple of times, carried on mumbling and out of a sudden, "DIE"...

poor chap. :(:(:(

The word DIE is considered dangerous. Was there any arrest. ?????
This was before the Comical escape of Mas Selamat Kastari from WRDC. Heavy landing on toilet paper, hahahahahahahahahahahahahahah

When I see WKS talking like a big guy (sorry he is a shorty)about how he plan to arrest MSK and stamp the illegal money-lenders, I tend to laugh in front of my TV. He is better then Wong Sar Ye Feng combined. Even Lim Ban Lim will be laughing in his grave................

jw5

Loyal
In the late 70s and 80s, a bald Indian man in his late 40s or early 50s would go around Colombo Court badmouthing LKY. Strangely, when this man spotted JBJ, they could engage in decent conversation. Always wondered why like that.

That is called being discerning.

Kohliantye

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Daughter of his worked at Carnival Nightclub in the 90s. Dare not tackle her. Just in case she's hostile towards makan paus.

Is it.!!!
Bro better keep clear of her.
She may also be Armed and Dangerous.
To get her we must be Fast and Furious.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Is it.!!!
Bro better keep clear of her.
She may also be Armed and Dangerous.
To get her we must be Fast and Furious.

Can be very vulnerable with her. She may ask you go shower first. When you are done, she point you revolver at you. Better not risk it.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Lim Ban Lim will be laughing in his grave................

Was staying in Koh-Chia-Tiu (Q'town ROV) at the time of his death in Margaret Drive (blk 6C I believe), big news for all of us living there.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
you know what, sinkies talk to themselves too while being screwed by the govt at the same time..

i am still nuts about why this is happening... can anyone explain to me?