• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People keep saying wayang but there was fight for our local workers

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
But we pay 900 a month and there are still plenty of takers from the third world. Same logic as the PMETs. Why pay more? Do you know that as a business owner i draw no salary? That i work for free? If my business folds, who is going to take pity on me?

Yet more stupidity from your asshole. Following your logic of why pay more, why don't we get some politicians from 3rd world countries too. For $3 million a year, I am sure there will be plenty of takers from the third world, and many experienced politicians will do the job. In fact, for that kind of money, many first world politicians will want to take it too. We can be getting Swiss politicians for a quarter of the money we are paying the local one and have them implement the swiss standard that the PAP talks about all the time.