• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

People are posting this online. The chaos will be perfect

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said openly that if we were 100 per cent Chinese, we would do better. But we are not and never will be, so we live with what we have

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have said openly that if we were 100 per cent Chinese, we would do better. But we are not and never will be, so we live with what we have
Only dummies will believe LKY. The Chinese dynasties have been fighting each other for 2999 years and only recently achieved anything significantly good

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You still had a horde of morons who stood in the rain as his coffin was transported to Mandai in 2015. :roflmao:

SINGAPORE-superJumbo.jpg

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh GCT, when you die you want to be dragged like this?
I advise, better not. It would ve most embarrassing when nobody lines the road. Instead everybody from South Asia will cry for you.
Hopefully then, the landrover breaks down and your coffin topple over and bangala will just hose you off the road.

birdie69

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eh GCT, when you die you want to be dragged like this?
I advise, better not. It would ve most embarrassing when nobody lines the road. Instead everybody from South Asia will cry for you.
Hopefully then, the landrover breaks down and your coffin topple over and bangala will just hose you off the road.
I think hundreds of thousands of CECA Indians would line up with their India national flag with big laughing face, appreciate him open the floodgates so to allow them came here to take away our local PMET jobs

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think hundreds of thousands of CECA Indians would line up with their India national flag with big laughing face, appreciate him open the floodgates so to allow them came here to take away our local PMET jobs
And they will offer GCT a funeral pyre made of wood.
How apt it would be for a pice of wood.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can thry throw cowdung at the coffin?