• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pendek Seah Kian Peng: "People have lost confidence in govt."

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
THE need to instill in Singaporeans the confidence that political leaders have their interests at heart, whatever the circumstances, was underlined by the MP for Marine Parade GRC.

He said "We must give greater security to Singaporeans for them to feel that whatever the hand life deals them, the government of the day is there for him. The government does not know best. It may only know what is efficient, what is rational, what costs the most, or the least."

This guy sure talks big when speaking, but when it comes to vote, this short arse will say "Aye, Aye Sir".

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
People have lost confidence in Seah Kian Peng, and Marine Parade GRC...

24_jpg_4db956c815.jpg

biondi

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is not unreasonable to assume that some PAP MPs are unhappy with this paper. After all, we already have grassroot leader voicing opposition regarding the white paper.

BlueBrother

Alfrescian
Loyal
40% of the people are already sipeh tulan with the PAP and the number is growing. The way they are going, in 2 or 3 more GE the ppl won't tulan the PAP anymore. By then they will probably cow father cow mother at the ruling WP party.

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you Seah Kian Peng aka Captain Obvious CCB

Why dont you grow a pair of balls resign from PAP and join the WP ship??

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I think it is not unreasonable to assume that some PAP MPs are unhappy with this paper. After all, we already have grassroot leader voicing opposition regarding the white paper.

That's a good thing.

A house divided against itself cannot stand.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
THE need to instill in Singaporeans the confidence that political leaders have their interests at heart, whatever the circumstances, was underlined by the MP for Marine Parade GRC.

He said "We must give greater security to Singaporeans for them to feel that whatever the hand life deals them, the government of the day is there for him. The government does not know best. It may only know what is efficient, what is rational, what costs the most, or the least."

This guy sure talks big when speaking, but when it comes to vote, this short arse will say "Aye, Aye Sir".

THE FIRST THING - Please release OUR Cpf monies!!!

jw5

Loyal

He might want to consider lowering prices at NTUC Fairprice, where he is the CEO.

Vigilante

Alfrescian
Loyal
He might want to consider lowering prices at NTUC Fairprice, where he is the CEO.

This White Paper will be BULLDOZED THRU PARLIAMENT ANYWAY! What the use talking to a PAP who has already made up the fucking mind to flood this tiny island.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

He is wearing the pants now.. Talk big. When it time to vote, he suddenly wear stocking with panties !

watchman8

Alfrescian
Loyal

Utter nonsense, this Seah bugger.

I declare that I have full confidence in PAP government to be there for me at all stages of my life. This is clearly demonstrated in the 7% GST on child birth delivery charges, baby milk powder, education, all medical expenses and even all charges on funeral. How dare this nobody from PAP doubt this government's resolve to be there to make sure I pay and pay?