• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Pelosi dares to visit Taiwan?

hbk75

Alfrescian
Loyal
Biden can't afford to have a fall out with China now when they are in recession. Yet he can't even control his own Dem colleague. The whole world is watching how this latest train wreck is unfolding. If China launches a trade retaliation, then Brandon can definitely forget about mid term

China just need to embargo export to USA. They will crumbled to hyperinflation liao.

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Very close to Taiwan now

Wn14zAO.jpg

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very close to Taiwan now

Wn14zAO.jpg
all spy satellites in the area monitoring and collecting data on ccp displacements and disposition of military assets. it’s a poker move to sextract a reactive “tell” for sexploitation of gainful info for the next move. hold, call, raise, or fold.

gutpunch

Alfrescian
Loyal
oops all those who so confident but guessed wrongly malu, those who guessed correctly win liao...luckily i dunno just eat popcorn :x3:

Please fight please fight

War break out please!

I want a reason to stop doing my month end closing
wah i was thinking same thing lol

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
that’s all ccp can do now. launching videos on missiles. looks like prc videos are more numerous and powderful than their missiles. lol!
Really? You think China will not do anything? There is an urgent meditation request to protect Taiwan from intense air strike that might happen.

⚠️
Urgent private message from Cobra:
There may be military escalation in Taiwan airspace in the next 24 hours. The Light Forces are requesting those who have Mandala Technology to protect Taiwan.
Please use below images (print in black & white to send energy more quickly).

9 comments
40 shares

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Really? You think China will not do anything? There is an urgent meditation request to protect Taiwan from intense air strike that might happen.

⚠️
Urgent private message from Cobra:
There may be military escalation in Taiwan airspace in the next 24 hours. The Light Forces are requesting those who have Mandala Technology to protect Taiwan.
Please use below images (print in black & white to send energy more quickly).

9 comments
40 shares
thanks for the laugh. lol!