• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peh Chin Hua's comedy speech at rally 21 May 2012.

rainnix

Alfrescian
Loyal
Second part is even funnier! Peh said HG's support to Desmond Choo is his greatest glory... then he turns back and asked Desmond "Wu ya bo? :*:" (real or not?) I laugh until bengz. (2.28)

[video=youtube;OuBIywJsEZs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OuBIywJsEZs&feature=relmfu[/video]

sense

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sick.gif

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Whoa, PAP really lack of talent.
Now need to invite retired old man to come and speak hokkien to counteract WP.
Old man speaks of conscience. I thought PAP conscience has been given away to the FTs and Foreigners?
How come low wage earners pay remain stagnated for 20 odd years, while ministers pay themselves millions after millions?

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lau Peh : '' Wu Ya Boh, Desmond "

Then he turned around and gave a big thumbs up to the crowd..:confused: :eek: :biggrin: :eek: :confused:

For those not familiar with the PAP, they might think that this Ah Pek is an escapee from IMH..

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
mixed rojak of hokkien chinese english. tsk tsk

fail whale... who is tat ah peh? only know how to talk 白话。

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
mixed rojak of hokkien chinese english. tsk tsk

fail whale... who is tat ah peh? only know how to talk 白话。

Obviously PAP no longer has any logical bullets to shoot. They are now seen as throwing stone and hoping for Hougang jackpot.:oIo:

AhFook

Alfrescian
Loyal
when he got his company listed, ah pek bought and drove a porsche..but was short-lived, firm went bust and ah pek went crawling to beg old fart for help. old fart got one of the glcs, i think was keppal, to bill him out... ah pek talent whose company was in propeties in china got screwed hard by the commie.

rusty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Old hand Peh Chin Hwa truly fired up the people to vote against WP.
How was his fire compared to mine Honey?
Sometime you must also boast about your darling whaat
2 shots in the morning, 2 more in the afternoon without screaming and most importantly the night firing without light even your neighbours complained about. So far anything abusive from them or not?

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fuk lah! he still tink tis is in the 60's, where Pappy got tis left over from?
Even tos uneducated dont talk like him at Coffee Shops these days, tis kind
of talk sure self destruct.

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Lau Peh : '' Wu Ya Boh, Desmond "

Then he turned around and gave a big thumbs up to the crowd..:confused: :eek: :biggrin: :eek: :confused:

For those not familiar with the PAP, they might think that this Ah Pek is an escapee from IMH..

I see lots of this type of character in HFJs. About same age and face too. They super good kpkb, action here and there, but when waiter ask them hang flower, they shake their head. But they expect the singers to sit with them all night. Rabba here and there. And when they leave, they will tip the singers $20 when the 'law' prohibits tipping in HFJs. Hang flowers. Not cheapo tips of $20. Mr Peh, understand bo?