• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peesai Economy Worst Than Expexted

chupacabra

Alfrescian
Loyal
i am only glad u r not here with us to suffer togther...if u r here, we may end up having a far worst prediction...better the OZ keep u in the zoo....
by the way, animals like u deserve to be thrown by rotten apples, bananas, and shit...

You are living in a fantasy world. There is no far worst for peesai. It is already doomed.

Common I am an endangered species. They feed me gourmet food.
Unlike the melamine stuff you eat.

Satan

Alfrescian
Loyal
You are living in a fantasy world. There is no far worst for peesai. It is already doomed.

Common I am an endangered species. They feed me gourmet food.
Unlike the melamine stuff you eat.

Way to go bro. In response to all the negative Oz posts, its a good idea to post negative threads about peesai land. When the peesai posts get more, than these PAP moles will sure to get fucked by their masters. Just don't care about what they say whether US, Canada,NZ or whatever is better than Oz. Just focus on Sinkapore.

Happy New Year to you mate. :cool: