• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

peenay woman act blur sleep on handicap seat mrt

kopiOcbuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
11038004_747339405378060_1020635465073351241_o.png

gingerlyn

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
she is not a peenay woman
she is just a pinoy maid
you know, everyday she has to serve his singaporeans sirs
and on Sunday, she has to go to church to service and after that serving his bangla boyfriend.
so she is tired after serving so many people in a week.

kopiOcbuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
she is not a peenay woman
she is just a pinoy maid
you know, everyday she has to serve his singaporeans sirs
and on Sunday, she has to go to church to service and after that serving his bangla boyfriend.
so she is tired after serving so many people in a week.

sounds like that dogfucked kopiOuncle mother :biggrin:

BuiKia

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Just stand with your butt facing her and fart lah. Not a criminal offence right?

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are paying commuters, we pay for the ride & the seat, they should remove all those idiotic signs...if you are disabled, handicapped, we have empathy for you; for we are tired, feeling unwell or simply needing to seat. If they find it difficult for others seating on spaces meant for you..too bad, go take a taxi, claim from the government.

StormFire

Alfrescian
Loyal
She had her rights too and she paid for the fare no? just like everyone else. But of course she should know to give up to seat for those who really in need.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dun like pinoy foo but why single her out? I'm sure many other FTs sitting in the other 'priority' seats.
Sg is not gracious enough for such seats and with so many ungracious FTs around us it's totally useless.
Want then impose a fine and enforce it strictly....else remove these seats.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
We are paying commuters, we pay for the ride & the seat, they should remove all those idiotic signs...if you are disabled, handicapped, we have empathy for you; for we are tired, feeling unwell or simply needing to seat. If they find it difficult for others seating on spaces meant for you..too bad, go take a taxi, claim from the government.

Sshh.... Better not say anything about removing anything. Otherwise they might decide to take out ALL the seats.
If that happens, people will have one less thing to complain about:o

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bloody common to see Foreign Trash occupying Reserved Seats!!

Thanks to PAP for importing these Trash in Stinakpore!

Remember to Vote them OUT for over flowing with Foreign Tarsh!!

Too bad our Foreign Trash problem is going out of control now!!

Our PAP is still sleeping even thou coming Erection, they thou everything is Fine! fine!

They don't the ground feeling!! every thing are fed by the Grass Loot...prior to MP visit

the whole constituency are swept clean, all card board collectors and karang guniman are removed!!

So it look like "Swiss Standard of Living" !! like what Woody wood Pecker used to sing that song in the 90s!! today

we have yet to see a little "Shit" Swiss Standard of Liiving??

Pity the Papaya after Erection they also do not why they Lost sooo Many seats & GRC to Our Dear OPPI!!!

Last edited:

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
She had her rights too and she paid for the fare no? just like everyone else. But of course she should know to give up to seat for those who really in need.

Let me share my experiences taking the trains in KL, Regular Train, Commuter Train, LRT & Monorail....commuter train by KTM etc.KTM has special seat allotment for elderly etc..there was even one carriage for WOMAN ONLY; in which I sat in & wondered why everybody there was a woman! until I was shooed off, the LRT/Monorail during rush hours are packed like sardines, the are signs to remind, but people who see elderly, they AUTOMATICALLY GIVE UP THE SEAT....but it is not compulsory, if you don't get one..too bad, suffer like the rest of the commuters.

This was the same in Taipei,the LRT, monorail etc., they have signs that say give seats to elderly etc... same thing as in Malaysia, it is up to you to AUTOMATICALLY give up the seat....but nobody going force you, or make noises, if you do not.

The key point is...it is good manners to give up your seat, but if your require that seat, nobody forces you to...but you are gently reminded by the signs...it still up to you.

Not, the pretend to be gracious, good manners pretenders as in SINGAPOREANS, who INSIST THAT YOU GIVE UP THE SEAT...In Taipei, they Q without being told to board & disembark...in KL, it is every man or animal for himself or herself, when the train arrives..but like I had mentioned...you are an old man or woman or a pregnant woman....someone will graciously get up & give you that seat...

No need to 'mother or father tell you" as in SINGAPORE!!:mad: