• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious PEDO Anus Yee banned on Twitter

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Yes, AMOS YEE PLEASE COME TO SAMMYBOY.COM (hope google picks this up). Come here and register your real name. You are welcome to post anything you want. We will fuck you, everyone is fair game here but that should not stop you. :biggrin:

I will teach him all our mantras!

Lau Kway Bus Tonics is the best!

NS is KILLING SG!

Annunaki

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have alerted fat fucks Kirsten han, terry Xu and gay fucks jolovan wham, Roy Ngerng to check on the well-being of Amos yee and continue to support him in whatever ways possible.

IMG_5832.JPG

meepokboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anus yee should not only be banned from twitter, but should be banned from the entire world. he has gone crazy with his extremist thoughts and should be put behind bars for life.

musashi

Alfrescian
Loyal
KNN since he has no more account anywhere he should open an account in sbf and promote his pedo sure have free speech here KNN
Yes, AMOS YEE PLEASE COME TO SAMMYBOY.COM (hope google picks this up). Come here and register your real name. You are welcome to post anything you want. We will fuck you, everyone is fair game here but that should not stop you. :biggrin:
It would be
hilarious to see
Amos Yee
argue with @ginfreely! :tongue:

Hope you like my poem!
sweatingbullets-gif.40503
redface-gif.40438

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Many cheeby sinkies used this brainless boy to further their own agendas.

Now that the kite has flown too high and its string broken, all his past supporters want nothing to do with him

hofmann

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's a matter of time before someone put a bullet into his head. Lol :biggrin:

Regardless of belief, to be killed simply for speaking out... That's never a good thing.

Unless he incited violence, to be killed simply for having a warped/different sense of the world and advocating for it... Is not something I can support.

Though nowhere near as Noble as Khashoggi, he would be dead on the same principles. Silenced for having spoken out.

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Regardless of belief, to be killed simply for speaking out... That's never a good thing.

Unless he incited violence, to be killed simply for having a warped/different sense of the world and advocating for it... Is not something I can support.

Though nowhere near as Noble as Khashoggi, he would be dead on the same principles. Silenced for having spoken out.
Some nutjob practicing the second amendment puts an end to some idiot practicing the first. Nothing illegal according to the US Constitution