• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peanuts

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
So Des Ne.... quite true...Ummmm....PS : Actually hor, this quote can apply to blind followers too right? Like those Kong Hee's cult kias. :biggrin:

Now, go away since you already understood the meaning. :rolleyes:

And Remember ....

87292598da3205b5ac6cda466719b823.jpg

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
4644940_orig.jpg

"Achtung! Jetzt wir singen zusammen die Geschichte über den Schweinköpfigen Hund und den lieben Red Baron,"​

Last edited:

VPutin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yaaaaa I can fly!

Ok happy for u. My instincts tells me that u are new clone of Frogger formerly known as joetys. In fact a new series with thai names..... Still u are behind me in this game as i don't always post all the new ones. :biggrin:

Peanuts

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ok happy for u. My instincts tells me that u are new clone of Frogger formerly known as joetys. In fact a new series with thai names..... Still u are behind me in this game as i don't always post all the new ones. :biggrin:

cloning-snoopy.gif