• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peanut say this make me arm chio sia

rambo22

Alfrescian
Loyal
0tZO829.jpg

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Wooden work for free? No Celery? Lol :biggrin:

My toes just laugh so loud till I farted at the same time too.... ha ha ha ha... If there an official website that list how much each ministers are paid, plus the MP..which includes their allowances etc.. & the fees they receive sitting in as advisers etc..

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should just retire...cho bo lan but got such a fancy title.

In civil service, you are paid as per your title. He is a "minister" and he is paid a minister salary.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
He got donate his MP pay to any charity?
apart from the 16k mp allowance, it'll be good if he comes clean to debunk the perception that he's paid a ministerial salary....
the point here is what wages and perks does he get for this truly-altruistic, benevolent and volunteering activity - and we'll then know if it's ministerial or not :confused:

KuanTi01

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that where got considered "debunked"? Publish online all their payslips to really debunk. No need Factually! What we want is "Actually" how much is the Ministers' pay all-in. Cut out all the talking cock!:roflmao:

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should just retire...cho bo lan but got such a fancy title.
In civil service, you are paid as per your title. He is a "minister" and he is paid a minister salary.

Food for Thought:

The ruLEEr dictates.
Me-LEE-Okay! Did he have a choice NOT 2b mediocre?
Misuse and Abuse! Did he have a choice NOT 2b ESM?
A true politician indeed. There are not many in Singapore.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Like that where got considered "debunked"? Publish online all their payslips to really debunk. No need Factually! What we want is "Actually" how much is the Ministers' pay all-in. Cut out all the talking cock!:roflmao:

You will noticed that Factually is ACTUALLY without the "F"....the "F" in that is...you
FARK" off, asking.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal
apart from the 16k mp allowance, it'll be good if he comes clean to debunk the perception that he's paid a ministerial salary....
the point here is what wages and perks does he get for this truly-altruistic, benevolent and volunteering activity - and we'll then know if it's ministerial or not :confused:

Good post...There's no hiding behind the truth. I believe there's work in progress.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

app-facebook

MParader
9 hours ago
Factually, the government website, has debunked online falsehoods on PM’s and Ministers’ pay.
I shall use this opportunity to debunk public perception that I am paid a ministerial salary.
ESM is merely a title .
Though retired from Cabinet since 2011, I continue to work for Singapore in various capacities and use my stature to help raise awareness and funds for different groups of disadvantaged Singaporeans.
Instead of threatening to get up from my grave when things go wrong, I prefer to contribute while still alive but without getting in the way of the younger leaders.
Moreover, I have no plans to do a Mahathir!
--- gct
1f642.png

Re-posted to show missing words.

greedy and cunning

Alfrescian
Loyal
i thot COME CLEAN is patented trademark of
the Black mamba.
u got ask his permission or not ?

Black%20Mamba%203.jpg

black mambas are some of the most venomous snakes in the world.

Kopi0Kosong

Alfrescian
Loyal

app-facebook

MParader
9 hours ago
Factually, the government website, has debunked online falsehoods on PM’s and Ministers’ pay.
I shall use this opportunity to debunk public perception that I am paid a ministerial salary.
ESM is merely a title .
Though retired from Cabinet since 2011, I continue to work for Singapore in various capacities and use my stature to help raise awareness and funds for different groups of disadvantaged Singaporeans.
Instead of threatening to get up from my grave when things go wrong, I prefer to contribute while still alive but without getting in the way of the younger leaders.
Moreover, I have no plans to do a Mahathir!
--- gct
1f642.png

Re-posted to show missing words.

Re-posting again as the phrase '
with no pay' was replaced with 'h'. It occurred with thread starter's post too.

MParader

17 hours ago
Factually, the government website, has debunked online falsehoods on PM’s and Ministers’ pay. I shall use this opportunity to debunk public perception that I am paid a ministerial salary. ESM is merely a title with no pay . Though retired from Cabinet since 2011, I continue to work for Singapore in various capacities and use my stature to help raise awareness and funds for different groups of disadvantaged Singaporeans. Instead of threatening to get up from my grave when things go wrong, I prefer to contribute while still alive but without getting in the way of the younger leaders. Moreover, I have no plans to do a Mahathir! --- gct
1f642.png