• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

'Peaceful' Muslim cleric writes that ‘Hitler let some Jews be so world would see why it is necessary to kill them’

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://sputniknews.com/europe/2021...-speech-after-praising-hitler-attacking-jews/

In the now-deleted posts that the imam later attributed to his frustration over attacks in Gaza, he wrote “Hitler let some Jews be so that the world would see how cruel this nation is and why it is necessary to kill them”.

An imam in the Norwegian city of Drammen has been reported for hate speech and incitement to criminal activity due to his posts on Facebook.

The man has served as a local imam in Drammen, which has the second-highest percentage of immigrants of any community in Norway, trailing only Oslo, since 2009 and has been a member of the Muslim organisation Minhaj-ul-Quran.

The report refers to several of the imam’s posts on Facebook, all of which contained harsh statements about Jews and Israel.

“Israel is the devil, and Hitler left behind some Jews so that the world could see that if they survived, humanity would be in danger because of them,” he wrote in another, as quoted by the newspaper Drammens Tidende, which reserved the right to minor errors as the posts were translated from Urdu….

According to the report, the man had some 2,900 Facebook friends and 1,150 followers.

The imam in question subsequently issued an apology for the Facebook posts.

“I will first and foremost apologise for my statements on Facebook. My statements and subsequent comments from others do not represent my views and what I stand for. I have spent much of my life working for equality, understanding, respect and tolerance. To me, these are values that are highly cherished,” he said.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://sputniknews.com/europe/2021...-speech-after-praising-hitler-attacking-jews/

In the now-deleted posts that the imam later attributed to his frustration over attacks in Gaza, he wrote “Hitler let some Jews be so that the world would see how cruel this nation is and why it is necessary to kill them”.

An imam in the Norwegian city of Drammen has been reported for hate speech and incitement to criminal activity due to his posts on Facebook.

The man has served as a local imam in Drammen, which has the second-highest percentage of immigrants of any community in Norway, trailing only Oslo, since 2009 and has been a member of the Muslim organisation Minhaj-ul-Quran.

The report refers to several of the imam’s posts on Facebook, all of which contained harsh statements about Jews and Israel.

“Israel is the devil, and Hitler left behind some Jews so that the world could see that if they survived, humanity would be in danger because of them,” he wrote in another, as quoted by the newspaper Drammens Tidende, which reserved the right to minor errors as the posts were translated from Urdu….

According to the report, the man had some 2,900 Facebook friends and 1,150 followers.

The imam in question subsequently issued an apology for the Facebook posts.

“I will first and foremost apologise for my statements on Facebook. My statements and subsequent comments from others do not represent my views and what I stand for. I have spent much of my life working for equality, understanding, respect and tolerance. To me, these are values that are highly cherished,” he said.

The muhammadan religion explicitly teaches that Jews are descended from apes and pigs. If moslem imams didn't hate jews, I worry. Thanks to PAP's constant efforts to civilize our moslems here, our mosques and madrassahs in Singapore aren't as extremist as those found anywhere else in the world. Majulah PAP!

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The muhammadan religion explicitly teaches that Jews are descended from apes and pigs. If moslem imams didn't hate jews, I worry. Thanks to PAP's constant efforts to civilize our moslems here, our mosques and madrassahs in Singapore aren't as extremist as those found anywhere else in the world. Majulah PAP!
The muslims saved the jews from extinction. And jews and muslims lived peacefully together under caliphate rule, until the christians came with their crusades and till today the whole world is in turmoil due to these barbarians.

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And jews and muslims lived peacefully together under caliphate rule,

Just like moslems and Hindus live peacefully in Pakistan?

Thanks but no thanks. moslem historical accounts of their sultanates are generally not reliable. They have a habit of downplaying or even whitewashing their atrocities. I bet wherever you get your islamic education from, they have been teaching you that moslems do not carry out war atrocities in their empire building, and all the fault lies with Crusaders. Even during the times of the Crusades, moslems were killing non-moslems on a far larger scale.

Bet your stupid imams don't teach you that the moslems themselves provoked the Crusades through centuries of raiding and invading of Christian Europe after stealing the Holy Land.