• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peaceful m&ds eating less nasi lemak to send $$$ to GAZA urged to do so through local fund-raising drives or Red-Cross!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.straitstimes.com/singap...ged-to-do-so-through-local-fundraising-drives

SINGAPORE - Singaporeans concerned with the dire humanitarian situation in the Gaza Strip and who are keen to help victims of the recent violence should channel their donations through the Rahmatan Lil Alamin Foundation (RLAF) and the Singapore Red Cross, said Minister of State for Home Affairs Muhammad Faishal Ibrahim.

Both organisations are working with the United Nations Relief and Work Agency (UNRWA) for Palestine, and have raised over $1.8 million so far, he said in a Facebook post on Monday (May 24). He also urged people to be mindful of the dangers in making donations through unverified overseas groups.

In his post, Associate Professor Faishal, who is also Minister of State for National Development, said it was unacceptable that Israel appears to have used disproportionate force and violence against the Palestinian people, including children.

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Faishal is concerned because they're human lives or is it because they belong to the same faith as him?
If it's civilians n children from Burma, will he even bother?

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite that I always disagree with some of his policy; and hostility towards SG Opposition party, but I still hold late Lee Kuan Yew messages very dearly:

“If, for instance, you put in a Malay officer who's very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine gun unit, that's a very tricky business. We've got to know his background... I'm saying these things because they are real, and if I don't think that, and I think even if today the Prime Minister doesn't think carefully about this, I and my family could have a tragedy.”

Any donation is supposedly for Palestinians or any Muslim country must be administer and channel accordingly, failing which the money can be used to buy more weapons than meant for good cause.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Anyone who sends money to Hamas should be branded a domestic terrorist and dealt with accordingly.

https://rlafoundation.org.sg

https://www.unrwa.org

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/UNRWA#Relationship_with_Hamas

https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/history-and-overview-of-unrwa

Hamas sympathizers and members are on the payrolls of the UNRWA unions and in 2012 Hamas won a workers union election in the UNRWA. In 2012 the UNRWA in Gaza elected Hamas to all 11 seats in the UNRWA‘s teacher’s union and to 14 out of 16 seats in the employees and service sector union. The Center for Near East Policy Research published a report in mid 2014 that asserts the fact that Hamas and Islamic Jihad control the UNRWA stations in Gaza.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This Faishal is concerned because they're human lives or is it because they belong to the same faith as him?

I think it's similar to the Christian Touch Community Services... a non-profit and supposedly secular organization with fingers in many charity and humanitarian pies, but anchored to their religion. :wink:

231366_nmdYUPF2RYHExhXD6B0NECn4pq20eb3y7B-AAsm7HVI.jpg
KloGAOGv.jpg

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Despite that I always disagree with some of his policy; and hostility towards SG Opposition party, but I still hold late Lee Kuan Yew messages very dearly:

“If, for instance, you put in a Malay officer who's very religious and who has family ties in Malaysia in charge of a machine gun unit, that's a very tricky business. We've got to know his background... I'm saying these things because they are real, and if I don't think that, and I think even if today the Prime Minister doesn't think carefully about this, I and my family could have a tragedy.”

Any donation is supposedly for Palestinians or any Muslim country must be administer and channel accordingly, failing which the money can be used to buy more weapons than meant for good cause.
Meanwhile malays eitness lky invited chinese from neighbouring countries to be citizens with no issues. I sm saying thus because they are real. They could be communists and in charge of a machine gun unit, or navy ship captsin, or fighter pilot. And in a dispute in south china sea, they may shoot their vpcolleagues in the back.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Malays get overly emotional about Palestine but arabs don't care a hoot about malays and even look down on them.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Malays get overly emotional about Palestine but arabs don't care a hoot about malays and even look down on them.

Palestinians are the eternal beggars of the Arab-Muslim world. Guilt-tripping for money, enjoying their victimhood caused by the terrible Yahudis. :biggrin:

NissanViP

Alfrescian
Loyal
Meanwhile malays eitness lky invited chinese from neighbouring countries to be citizens with no issues. I sm saying thus because they are real. They could be communists and in charge of a machine gun unit, or navy ship captsin, or fighter pilot. And in a dispute in south china sea, they may shoot their vpcolleagues in the back.

First things first, you need to separate race and religion.

1. Majority of Malays are faithful to Islamic brotherhood over patriotism.
2. In terms of race, there are always a traitor(s) in the closet in every race.
3. But patriotism can unite PEOPLE to fight our common enemy.

So the question is, where does your loyalty lies?

countryman

Alfrescian
Loyal
First things first, you need to separate race and religion.

1. Majority of Malays are faithful to Islamic brotherhood over patriotism.
2. In terms of race, there are always a traitor(s) in the closet in every race.
3. But patriotism can unite PEOPLE to fight our common enemy.

So the question is, where does your loyalty lies?
Very hard for people of this particular faith to distinguish where their loyalty lies?
Ask this fella Minister of State National Development Faishal,
if Sinkapor instead of Israel is the one using disproportionate force n violence against the Palestinian people n children, whose side is he on?