• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Peaceful Al-Qaeda calls on peaceful Muslims to attack Israeli and Jewish embassies, assets and civilians

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why “Muslims”? Because al-Qaeda, like other supporters of the “Palestinian” jihad, and “Palestinian” jihadis themselves, see the Israeli-Palestinian conflict wholly and solely in terms of Islam.

GLOBAL ALERT: Al-Qaeda media outlet calls on all capable Muslims to attack Israeli and Jewish attacking embassies, assets and civilians.
PLEASE maintain increased vigilance in the vicinity of Israeli and Jewish-identified areas including religious sites and companies. pic.twitter.com/dRXxwInc1a
— StopAntisemitism.org (@StopAntisemites) May 13, 2021

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought al-qaeda died with the burial of osama bin laden in some ocean.
They are just trying to remain relevant

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought al-qaeda died with the burial of osama bin laden in some ocean.
They are just trying to remain relevant

If osama were not dumped into the ocean and his body went into the hands of muslims, you find peaceful news from me double up.